New member from Europe says hello

Aule

Hello!Have been a MV-fan some years now, and curiosity forced me in to this forum.Was too young to see the episodes in the 80s, but started watching reruns on late night-tv in the 90s. Bought the DVDbox a couple of years ago, and got hooked for real. Thought it would be a temporarily thing, but it just got worse. I now spend too much time on youtube watching MV-related clips (especially Dadrians work) and listen to the two Jan Hammer MV-collections. Does it get better than driving hundreds of miles with "Marina" or "Payback" on the stereo...When at work i can suddenly laugh because i am thinking on some funny scene, for example Tubbs saying "Hope i never get that hungry" or Noogie and Izzy yelling at each other in Switeks apartment :)Really want to buy a McBurnie, but they are pricy. I know of one car in my region, and i think he wants like 40-50k $ for it. But one day (may be some years) i will for sure buy a Testarossa and foliate it white- i love those cars. Also have vague plans to buy a MB W126 - what a great classic "that just screams dealer".Have already benefited from registration to the forum - listening to "Black Mercedes"/"Phil the Shill" as we speak :happy:

Welcome on board! And enjoy your stay on the best Miami Vice community on the net.I hope you'll make your dream come true with a shinny white Testarossa blasting Jan Hammer songs true the speakers and living the Mv life!:cool:

WELCOME AULE!Jan Hammer is an amazing talent, isn't he! :glossy:I purchased his complete collection (available on his official fan site), after becoming a member here.....I was playing it everyday there for a period! :):)There's plenty to explore, so have FUN! :thumbsup: