MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Ferrariman

• Administrators

I'm sure most of you can agree that this site is like our own personal little "Miami Vice" oasis in the desert, a getaway to forget about work, high gas prices or the failing economy. A place where we share a common bond with all of our friends. I'm very happy to visit here everyday and I'm thankful to have all of you here with me! I'm a little early but I just want to wish everyone who has joined me here (and even the few that haven't) a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :xmas::xmas:LouEingefügtes BildAndEingefügtes Bild

Haven't really been in the spirit of things...as I get older and my boys get older Christmas just has lost all the fun and joy that I had when they were little.....I'm really a sentimental fool!:cry: But, I can say that I have been doing all I need to do to get ready for the big day - I'm trying!!!Thanks for all the good wishes from everyone here....it's a joy to be here and I appreciate it all the hard work.........I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and may the coming year be full of blessings and goodness for all of us.....Peace,Cbreze

Merry ChristmasA very merry Christmas and a very happy new year to all of the MV fans over here (and there):xmas: To me it has been a good year (accept financialy:sick:) because I made my Personal and Management Post bachelor Coaching exam.Now for the real work! That is my passion Folks. To make better managers (O they are terrible) and help people to find a way in life. Almost everybody spends 1500 - 2000 euro's to get they're driverslicence, but do not want to spend a dollar/euro to get they're life back on trail.....Well, that's my problem. I will succeed!

Eingefügtes BildNot sure who made this, but I've been waiting for a chance like this to use it. Mad props yo!![snowmingoes theme = Christmas = ha ha funny if that didn't make sense] Is there going to be a chat party anytime soon? Merry Christmas!

Merry Vicemas and Happy Castillodays! And Happy Noog Year, too!It's been an interesting year, to say the least. But it warms the heart like a yule log to see the comraderie that has developed and been strengthened by the trials (but no search). A big thanks to all the contributors, and to "the Team" that works so hard behind the scenes to keep this thing running! Here's to many more great years!

Hi Everyone I wish you all a Merry Xmas and a Happy 09.It's Xmas Eve here in Oz. My daughter who is six is very excited.We are leaving a carrot out for the Rain Deer and a Scotch & Dry for Santa(AKA Daddy).Lou & Maria, Dave(C&B) Richie all you guys stay safe..Cheers::xmas::xmas::xmas: