MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Ferrariman

Thank God... 2008 kept its foot in my ass' date=' all the way up to the last day!:rolleyes:[/quote']LOL! Tell me about it, hope to get back to walking normal in 2009!

• Administrators

2008 was a year of big changes for me so I say good ridance! Looking forward to a fantastic 2009! Happy New Year Everybody!

2008 suuccckkeedd! The economy went splat. People lost jobs, a writers strike ruined 24, the big three wanted handouts, stock firms went belly up, I learned my insurance company (AIG) is a bunch of dirty gangsters, my PS2 went out, had to buy another one when I planned on buying the complete set of Miami Vice, my Mom's TV went out in smoke, the hot water heater sprang a leak, we had more scandals than a week of All My Children in our politics, gas four bucks a gallon, Sleuth drops every program on their channel, tons of shows got cancelled (including Leno, Shark and Dirt), Israel got attacked by Hamas countless times. Bettie Page, Paul Newman and the girl from the Bob Newhart show died, my neighbor shot a man in the head and disappeared, this year sucked!I am glad 2009 arrived! Adios, 2008. Back end of Satan!

Edited by agent 47
I put my PS2 went out in the same line of babble with the housing crisis .. Jeez.

at the summer, we had gas here in Finland about 1,8€/litre. that's about:1€ = 1.39576 USD1 gallon = 3.79 litresso we had our gas 9.53922 USD per gallon. now it's about 6.09114 USD per gallon here so 1.15€/l. cheap, huh? :De: i filled up with premium today 'cause it was "so cheap" compared to summer-prices :D

my neighbor shot a man in the head and disappeared ...

Yikes.You live in a scary neighborhood. Well, you can be thankful that you weren't his intended victim.

The scary thing was that he was my best neighbor. Cooked great fish, the neighborhood isn't too dangerous. This happened outside the neighborhood. Turns out he was involved with a drug cartel. Ironic considering what my favorite show is:Miami Vice!

Edited by agent 47
Space bar is your friend.

Wishing you all a peaceful New Year and here's hoping life will return to a more even keel in 2009, after the major ups and downs of the world during last year.Sue

The scary thing was that he was my best neighbor' date='cooked great fish,the neighborhood isn't dangerous,this happened outside the neighborhood,turns out he was involved with a drug cartel,ironic,considering what my favorite show is:Miami Vice![/quote']Wow.Well, I hope you, and all other Vicers, have a more peaceful and pleasant New Year.

It's been good so far! What was everybody's new year resolution? Mine was to stop eating candy, cut back on Sprite, spend more time with my dogs, cut back on spending and generally just stop being a grouch. The grouch thing is the hardest, you don't my half-brothers. Hope everyone else's work out!

Edited by agent 47
Space bar is your friend.

I made these right this moment. I know I'm gonna break one of them.Stop biting my fingernails (ugh)Preferably finish watching the entire series of Magnum, P.I. and then finish Vice.Happy new year! :fireworks:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Talk
In the first twelve days' date='I broke EVERY resolution I made....sucks![/quote']So you should make only ONE resolution for the next turn of the year: Don't make any resolutions so you can't break them. ;):D

• 5 years later...