MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Ferrariman

and a Merry and happy Christmas to all, unless you work for or run the NY times in which I say, shame on you and is nothing sacred? have you no shame, respect, nor dignity in your ranks for this time of year?

for shame, your a sad shameless little newspaper, and for that I pity you.

Edited by Kavinsky
  • Like 1

Happiest Holiday and Christmas wishes to you all my Miami Vice friends! 

I am having a very quiet day, but a long New Years weekend beside the ocean is just around the corner. Best wishes and peace on earth, Pals.

Cool! Vice fan 7777, I got one exactly like that, that I posted in the scrapbook section. Perhaps its even from my collection. That photo on a card is very rare. Hope everyone had a great Christmas. I look forward to posting new Miami Vice finds in the new year! I hope you had a very safe holiday. You all are my second family. Miami Vice rules!

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT
  • Like 3

Cool! Vice fan 7777, I got one exactly like that, that I posted in the scrapbook section. Perhaps its even from my collection. That photo on a card is very rare. Hope everyone had a great Christmas. I look forward to posting new Miami Vice finds in the new year! I hope you had a very safe holiday. You all are my second family. Miami Vice rules!

Looking forward to your input in 2016, my friend!

• 11 months later...