I Love 1985 - Miami Vice

Mr. Calderon

Thanx for posting this. I love 1985 also... I was a junior in high school and VICE was everything to me. Couldn't wait for Friday nights and $ to buy the clothes... I had a '68 LeMans convert yet my hair just couldn't stay in place like Sonny's when I cruised around...LOL...Mike

Love the nastalgia for sure. Miss the eighties and would live it again in a heartbeat!Where's my time machine?.....................................

Rolling commentaryI love the word 'crikey'.PMT still remembers what T.U.B.B.S. stands for (he took a little liberty with it, but he's Tubbs, so what he says goes).Gregory Sierra - glad they scrapped him. Comb-overs: not hip.Love that the commenter knew the word 'espardrilles'. Although the traditional Spanish (from Spain) version is a LOT different.If anyone has enough caffeine in their veins, could that person kindly put a link to our info on Berray's/Bennay's Cafe...Hey! Sheena Easton! Five seasons - yeah, I know we [here] would've liked more, but then it wouldn't be that ephemeral triumph... better to go out blazing than with a whimper.

• 1 month later...