pilot episode. identify the stripper

vladvenoir

if any of you remember the pilot episode, can you guys identify the big booty stripper that tubbs was throwing money at, she is so hot

Remember it? Remember it?

:D Pilot episode? I don't follow you. What's a pilot episode? :)We're just kidding you, because we all LOVE the pilot episode, and have seen it about 100 times, or more.I don't know who the woman was, but she was pretty! :thumbsup:

[guys do you think the stripper was just an extra in the pilotQUOTE=COOPER&BURNETT;246846]:D Pilot episode? I don't follow you. What's a pilot episode? :)We're just kidding you, because we all LOVE the pilot episode, and have seen it about 100 times, or more.I don't know who the woman was, but she was pretty! :thumbsup:

The credits at the end might tell' date=' but I do re,enter her as I'm sure all the men her do.:happy:[/quote']So do most women.Or one woman in particular:evil:

if any of you remember the pilot episode' date=' can you guys identify the big booty stripper that tubbs was throwing money at, she is so hot[/quote']you are a little bit late, pal! The shoot of the pilot was nearly 28 years ago and, even if you find her, she is probably a grandma and going to retire!

you are a little bit late' date=' pal! The shoot of the pilot was nearly 28 years ago and, even if you find her, she is probably a grandma and going to retire![/quote']Which means she may have a daughter just the right age.:D
  • Like 1

it is not like i want to hook up with her, i would just like to know if anyone on the board know her or have a recent picture. just compare and contrast to see how she has changed. like some people have been doing on this board, try to find locations, buildings that were featured on Vice and post the old and new picture side by sideby the way if she has a daughter, that would fine for me, i am only 27

you are a little bit late' date=' pal! The shoot of the pilot was nearly 28 years ago and, even if you find her, she is probably a grandma and going to retire![/quote']

• 2 years later...

I was never able to ID that stripper either, but she was hot and would be a good  find to ID her. ;)  :p

• 2 months later...

if any of you remember the pilot episode, can you guys identify the big booty stripper that tubbs was throwing money at, she is so hot

You can always go down to Miami & check out all the strip joints. ;)

Guest MetroVice

You can always go down to Miami & check out all the strip joints. ;)

We couldn't even identify Manny so fat chance identifying this woman, but I shudder to think of her still stripping . . .  :eek:

That was a good one though, Tony!

My bet is these women were either models or real strippers. I would suggested using that as starting point in your search. What strip joints were open and or popular in Miami during the 80's and what modeling agencies did Vice production use the most?

I'm guessing she was a real stripper.  It looks like she's either wearing a wig or a pretty severe weave, leading me to think that casting had to find a gal on the quick that could fit the bill.  But the director or costumer wanted her to look more 'stripper-y' so they threw some more big hair on her to add to the character stereotype (as we want to believe it while watching...not how the stereotype really is).

Add to this that Miami, especially at that time, was not L.A. and it would've taken a little bit of work to cast someone locally for a simple non-speaking role.  For a pilot episode, the casting out of NYC (right?) wouldn't have gone to the trouble to cast the stripper.  They'd leave that to local casting which would've done mostly non-speaking, background people.  

And finally, it looks like she knows what she's doing up on that stage. 

• Like 4

• 3 years later...