About the DVD Discussions....

Tony D.

I realize we are starting the discussions from scratch here on .ws.......but there are so few people participating, I suggest, if you really want to get inside info on the episodes, which is not posted here...........log in to .org & lurk if you must, but read the comments from many fans who are not on this website & neither on .org. I won't tell........! ;)

Sure it's quiet... heck, the show's over since about 15 years guys!! Stop living in the past! Mouahahhaa just kidding, I'm still trying to look as cool as mr. Burnett. Boy he knew what women wanted :D You should hear my girlfriend screams "It's Crockett!!! Oh he's so cute!" whenever I start an episode of Vice.... I hate this guy :D

Welcome Seb77, This is the second time we are discussing the episodes, so mainly newcomers will post . The big group of people who posted on miami-vice.orgare not on this site or on .org either, so it's kind of sketchy.Post your review, Seb77 and your rating!

I realize we are starting the discussions from scratch here on .ws.......but there are so few people participating' date=' I suggest, if you really want to get inside info on the episodes, which is not posted here...........log in to .org & lurk if you must, but read the comments from many fans who are not on this website & neither on .org. I won't tell........! ;)[/quote']That's why having polls for each ep was a great Idea. I don't own the series on DVD (yet). The only way I can see MV is on Sleuth, and they don't show the 10PM re-run as often as they used to. Just stupid movies instead. :rolleyes:

A poll is good for certain things, Frey, but the DVD Reviews were intended for more than a number rating. We learned things from other fan's observations that we never noticed ourselves. This Thread shouldn't turn into a number's game!

Why I'm not contributing lately to Season DVD discussionsI've been very busy lately and only have had a chance to check-in once or twice a day. However, from Dec 24th 2008 until January 5th 2009 I'll be away from the office having a nice rest at home. If I can get my home computer to work, I'll try and write up the episodes I've never commented on most of season 1 and half of season 2 and one from season 4 and about 6 from season 5. The other comments I have are over on org, but since I write them up in word before I posted them, I have a whole folder of Miami vice episodes in "My documents folder on my computer. I'll try and copy them into the appropriate episode when the time comes. My laptop at home is very touch sensitive and if I'm not careful, it deletes anything I write if I hit the wrong button! :xmas:

• 3 weeks later...

DVD DiscussionTony, I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get to this discussion. I love how it's set up, with the poll so easy to access. It should attract lots of "customers" in time. I guess we all get so busy, especially during the holidays, it's hard to find time to even watch the episodes, much less critique them. Some of my commentary is strictly from memory, so forgive me if I misquote or forget a scene or two. This is fun!Happy Holidays, everyone!

• Administrators
I guess we all get so busy' date=' especially during the holidays, it's hard to find time to even watch the episodes, much less critique them. [/quote']Yeah it's a tough time of year with all that shopping and partying going on. I've noticed we only get about 30 to 40 registered users logging in on holidays.

• Administrators

Yeah it's a tough time of year with all that shopping and partying going on. I've noticed we only get about 30 to 40 registered users logging in on holidays.

Sorry, I was wrong about that. After checking the stats for New Years day better make it 40 to 50 registered users.