COOP's NEW 2011 ROLEX

COOPER&BURNETT

I just had to do it! Living the MIAMI VICE lifestyle, I had to buy a solid 18k Gold Day Date II Presidential Rolex.This was my Christmas gift to myself. (Not to mention my Birthday gift, or any gift for the following year. ) Eingefügtes BildThis is the watch Sonny Crockett would wear if the show were on the air now, or if they started a new series. This is the new, large size (41mm) case. The size he wore on the show was the 36mm version, which was the largest size President Rolex made until something like 2009 or something.I bought the closest to the same type and style Crockett wore in Season one. It has the Champagne face with the stick markers.This is the newest redesign Rolex has made on this style of watch for many, many years.It is a double quick set, and has the newest style of hidden bracelet clasp.This is one AWESOME Swiss timepiece!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Kavinsky

• Matt5

• Gary1911A1

This is the Rolex travel pouch. There is a hard to see Rolex logo on the bottom of the bag which is the same color as the bag. Eingefügtes Bild

Very nice Coops :thumbsup:Merry Christmas and happy birthday, for the next few years :D:DIt is good though, to buy your self something you really want. Especially satisfying when you have worked hard to get it. Enjoy wearing it mate.:cheers: