"Breaking Bad"...Any Fans Out There?

maynard

Just started watching this show last week on Netflix...Hooked already!:thumbsup:Definitely a think outside the box you don't know what's coming next show!:clap:

One of the most brilliant shows on air today.Asks important questions about morality and justice.Great cliffhangers and wonderful storyline. Just gets better every season!

One of the most brilliant shows on air today.Asks important questions about morality and justice.Great cliffhangers and wonderful storyline. Just gets better every season!

Exactly...who would have thought Malcolm's Dad and Seinfields dentist could be such a badass!:D I'm in the middle of S2 right now...adding the crooked lawyer was a great touch. Also his Switek like DEA brother-in law with his politically incorrect wisecracks!...Priceless!:thumbsup:

I love how the storyline evolves the character from a mild mannered teacher to a total badass!Wait till you get to s3 :)I have been watching from the very beginning when it aired and was hooked immediately...

• Administrators

I missed out on it the first time around but last year A&E started running it again from the beginning so fans could catch up before the 4th season began. I watched 2 episodes of it and went right out and bought all 3 seasons on DVD. It's an incredibly well written show and I can't believe how they do such a great job of tying all the seasons together. Even when you've long forgotten about it (I believe it was in season 3) they suddenly flashback to what Jesse did with the money Walt gave him to buy the RV! Fantastic show!

Just started S3...I love the chain reaction thing of everything having a consequence, like Jessie's girlfiriend (Don't want to spoil) and her dad mistake as an air-traffic controller. Also brilliant are the teasers leading up to this like the stuffed animal in the pool. Giancarlo Exposito (Miami Vice)also a great character addition!:clap:

******SPOILERS***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************Giancarlo Esposito's Gustavo even kept his cool when half his body was blown off this past season.