Can't believe it!

seb77

I can't believe that there's still a community of Vice online after all these years... but I'm more than happy about it!I just started season 5... I miss the feel and action of season 1 through 3.I'll try to post as often as I can, but hey, I work and all but as the other one said, better to post a little than not at all.Oh yeah, this is a "Hi I'm new" forum so a little about me. I'm 31 years old. I used to see Miami Vice when I was young with my father, every time it was on tv, we never missed one. I'm from Quebec the province and happy to be part of the Miami Vice Community.Hey, and happy holidays all of you!!

welcome, seb!we love our canadians here :)check out the glossary and download section when you get some time, if you haven't already.

I'll try to post as often as I can' date=' but hey, I work and all but as the other one said, better to post a little than not at all.Oh yeah, this is a "Hi I'm new" forum so a little about me. I'm 31 years old. I used to see Miami Vice when I was young with my father, every time it was on tv, we never missed one. I'm from Quebec the province and happy to be part of the Miami Vice Community.[/quote']Hey, maybe I have found my long lost Vice brother. I am also 31 and used to have the same routine with my dad. Bravo, man. New blood makes us stronger. Will look forward to seeing you on the forum. -CageyEingefügtes Bild