New Interview in the Glossary Section. Larry Joshua, Cat, From LMD

timm525

• Administrators

Hey gang,Just wanted to let everyone know there is a new entry in the glossary's interview section with Larry Joshua who played "Cat" in "Little Miss Dangerous" courtesy of Miamijimf.Everyone please stop by and read what "Cat" had to say about his part and experience with Vice!And a big thank you to Jim for taking the time to do this interview. :thumbsup:

The article was awesome! That was a great interview. Always great to learn new VICE stuff! Great job MiamiJimF!I tried to look at the two photo images, but wasn't allowed to gain access to them. Very cool article!

Nice interview, thanks to both MiamiJimF and Timm. :)Couldn't see the attached pictures, though... only got the message that my account hadn't enough privilege to do it, smth like that... ?(

Great interview, Miamijimf :thumbsup:Questions and answers were what MV fans want to know. Lots of detail about characters and scenes :DAnd behind the scenes :cool:

Great interview. Makes me feel even closer to Vice the way it was done. Nice work. I would say that his appearance has changed allot less than other people that were on Vice.

Thanks guys. Larry is a nice guy. He really is a Vice fan and I suggested he join the forum. That would be cool. IMO two of his more interesting comments were that the ambush of Sonny took almost all night to film and that in the end he saw Cat as a good Cat. I agree.

• Administrators

If he decides to join us please let me know because I would like to make an announcement about it and make sure that everyone knows to take it slow and not make it a traumatic experience for him. I've seen other actors join fan sites, only to be hounded and swamped with so many questions that they log off and are never heard from again.

Did he say anything further about joining our forum?

Wondering if the actors who appeared at the Paris event also were asked to join, or PMT?

Very interesting interview. Thanks, Jim & Tim. :thumbsup:I wish he said which episode of Nash Bridges he worked with DJ on.

Hey gang' date='Just wanted to let everyone know there is a new entry in the glossary's interview section with Larry Joshua who played "Cat" in "Little Miss Dangerous" courtesy of Miamijimf.Everyone please stop by and read what "Cat" had to say about his part and experience with Vice!And a big thank you to Jim for taking the time to do this interview. :thumbsup:[/quote']Great - quite nice work from Jim as usual :D

• Administrators

Wondering if the actors who appeared at the Paris event also were asked to join ... ?

They WERE asked ... here are their answers. They start at 0:16 ...

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lb_PXj9U7xM#!

I assumed so but did not know what their answers may have been... so thanks for this clip. Interesting exchanges and humor between Diehl and Talbott, as well as some sarcasm about how much air time they received on the show.

I love these guys!! :thumbsup:

• 4 months later...