Marshall's Has Crockett Linen Blazers!!!!

COOPER&BURNETT

There's always room for Jell' date=' errr, more henleys ;) .[/quote']I know. That's why I bought three of the creamsicle henleys that you suggested!

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Richie Rich

• timm525

• aussiefan

I guess my opinion would have to be that they failed. There is no blue in our sample. Presenting a checked pattern to match our striped pattern is called a FAIL. They could either keep looking' date=' or their other option is to give up. Their statements make it sound like they don't wish to keep looking. Am I correct?[/quote']I agree with the response in most regards. This was the first pattern, of 4 manufacturers, that have sent back any response. They are still looking. I am also still looking for either suit manufacturers or material suppliers to find a better match.As we said from the start, it is going to be hard to get an exact match for any materials with patterns. But I continue my search.Will let you know when I have more samples.

• 2 months later...

Crockets TeesHello new here...I was so happy to find a like minded thread/site. I started rewatching Miami Vice episodes with the advent of internet and Imdb. I fell in love again with the simple line clothing and Sonnys color pallett. The Linen Jackets and pastel color tees go very well in the subtropical climates of both the So Cal and Flordia. I found the tees in the colors I wanted at American Apparel online net. I stocked up and got tons of compliments. I dug out one linen jacket loose fitting unlined. (I am a female) When I saw Don Johnson in his unlined white linen jacket in one of the first episodes I swooned. The first question I asked myself is if guys would wear these now. I hope so! I actually think it is very modern dressing...that clothing is really easier to produce than close fitting lined jackets. I found this site from the Miami Locations Board, they do a great job. I was also wondering if there is a site for the clothes?! I also have a collection of the original wayfarers , nothing like them....

Have you visited the COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION?In that section, you will see all my vintage Crockett linen blazers from the show, and lots of photos of me wearing them!I have TONS of clothes! All pastel, and linen. I DO dress like that at least twice a week!Check out the SCRAPBOOK SECTION! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Not too long ago I did pick up a white Calvin Klein suit in linen that had the right cut and design to be vice-worthy, all for about $70 for both pieces. Once I saw the blazer, I found the pants on a separate rack. What luck, just stopped in for some undies!

Not too long ago I did pick up a white Calvin Klein suit in linen that had the right cut and design to be vice-worthy' date=' all for about $70 for both pieces. Once I saw the blazer, I found the pants on a separate rack. What luck, just stopped in for some undies![/quote'] Nice. BTW I looked at your Beer Link yesterday. That is really excellent and wish I had the time and skills to brew my own at home.:thumbsup: