Marshall's Has Crockett Linen Blazers!!!!

COOPER&BURNETT

Being this thread was one of the most popular, if not THE most popular thread on the old site in the General section with 25689 hits, thought It would be classic to be here as well! Please, enjoy! Well, last year, I found perfect examples of Crockett's linen unconstructed blazers at T.J.MAXX by a company called, ANDREW FEZZA.Today, I stopped by MARSHALL'S, and found ANDREW FEZZA blazers there! These are unconstructed linen blazers that can be machine washed in cold water. They have two buttons, small chest pocket, and two lower patch pockets.I had the day off, and decided to look for as many colors as I could at as many different MARSHALL's as I could. I found three colors white, khaki, & natural. I went to five MARSHALL's, and only one didn't have these (perhaps they are still coming).These are two button, single breasted style like crockett has. They look GREAT!!! They are only $19.99!!Last year, the ones I found at T.J.MAXX were three button, and had pocket flapps on the lower patch pockets. Last year, I found three colors pastel blue, natural, and black. They are constructed almost the same. WHAT A DEAL!!I suggest that you go to MARSHALL's RIGHT NOW for the best selection. They come in medium, large, extra large extra extra large. They feel great. They are just coming in, as they did not have these last week. I found some on carosel displays, and some places had them along with the long sleeve shirts. You might ask for help finding them, or just look everywhere as I don't know where your particular MARSHALL's is located, or how yours is set up.I have no idea if they come in any other color. They are light, and not as heavy, or restrictive as a normally fully lined blazer. Just what CROCKETT ordered.Let me know if your MARSHALL's has them, or if you find any new colors! Better hurry to MARSHALL's before they are gone in your sizes!!!

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Richie Rich

• timm525

• aussiefan

Woo Hoo !One of my favorite threads from an unnamed website is back! I'm lovin' it.And that black blazer is nearly identical to the Linea Dome linen/cotton black 2-button blazer that Burlington Coat Factory had last year. It is my favorite winter blazer. Perfect w jeans, and goes with a white, or black, or pastel t-shirt or henley.Of course, I would love to have the "rare blue one", or the "Smugglers Blues" medium blue blazer. Actually, I want them both. If anyone finds them , let us know right here.

Sounds good. Never heard of it' date=' but I'd give it a taste.[/quote']The taste of VICTORY never tasted so good. Here's to us!!!

Damn' date=' I was in America two months ago. Anyone know where I can get one in Australia?[/quote']Did you check to see if there are any MARSHALL'S stores in Australia?

• Administrators

Yea, sorry, I looked for you too. Marshalls is only in the US and Canada that I saw.You can try ebay or google ANDREW FEZZA blazers and see if there is a retailer in your area or one that has an on-line store.Sorry. :cry:

Yea' date=' sorry, I looked for you too. Marshalls is only in the US and Canada that I saw.You can try ebay or google ANDREW FEZZA blazers and see if there is a retailer in your area or one that has an on-line store.Sorry. :cry:[/quote']Good luck. We have tried to track them down. I do have the middle man (who is a lady) for Marshall's and TJMAXX tracked down who actually talks to the buyer for the blazers, but it's hard to get any info from her. She will just tell the buyer what you want to tell him.

Heading over to Marshall's now.I shall see what I shall see :gift: .

But, it's not Feb yet. It won't be available now.

But' date=' it's not Feb yet. It won't be available now.[/quote']As I found out, Coop.I am forever the optimist. I told my ex-wife that also - that things will get better."No they won't," she replied :rolleyes: .

Don't forget Burlington Coat Factory also.Marshalls has been a complete blowout here in Florida. All my good finds have been from Burlington here in FL.

One more time guys...NOT available until at least Feb 1st. No need to look now. :)

Yea, whatever. You probably just want to have a month or two to get the good ones all for yourself. Lol. :)