Marshall's Has Crockett Linen Blazers!!!!

COOPER&BURNETT

Yea' date=' whatever. You probably just want to have a month or two to get the good ones all for yourself. Lol. :)[/quote']Look at page one of this thread. Do I really NEED any more??? :D I have several with tags still on it. I don't need any more (unless they have different colors, but I doubt it.)

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Richie Rich

• timm525

• aussiefan

• 2 weeks later...

If you're ready to pay big bucks, check out these from Bloomingdale's:http://images.bloomingdales.com/is/image/BLM/products/6/optimized/923596_fpx.tif?wid=325&qlt=90,0&layer=comp&op_sharpen=0&resMode=bilin&op_usm=0.7,1.0,0.5,0&fmt=jpegBOSS Black Men's "Cago" Cotton/Linen Sportcoathttp://images.bloomingdales.com/is/image/BLM/products/3/optimized/936543_fpx.tif?wid=325&qlt=90,0&layer=comp&op_sharpen=0&resMode=bilin&op_usm=0.7,1.0,0.5,0&fmt=jpegTheory Men's "Mendon Webster" Cotton/Linen Sportcoathttp://images.bloomingdales.com/is/image/BLM/products/0/optimized/939030_fpx.tif?wid=325&qlt=90,0&layer=comp&op_sharpen=0&resMode=bilin&op_usm=0.7,1.0,0.5,0&fmt=jpegTheory Men's Beatles Black Velvet Cotton JacketAbout that last one in black, any of you Beatlemaniacs out there please hep me to when the Fab Four ever wore linen blazers, 'cuz I'm drawin' a blank.

• 2 weeks later...

The only find I had lately was from a Thrift store, an Italian designer wool blazer for $12, which I found by luck. Needs some sleeve alteration, but I'm happy with it. AskMen fashion tips for both skinny and fat men:http://www.askmen.com/fashion/fashiontip/32_fashion_advice.htmlThis was also a lot of fun:AskMen Top 10 Lists:http://www.askmen.com/top_10/

On man, I was JUST at Marshalls last night and never even looked for blazers!There is one real close, I'll have to check back this weekend. Any sizes / styles anyone wants me to look for while I'm there?

Spring clothes at marshall's won't be available till at least Feb. It's too early. In the meantime, check out places like vintage clothing stores, goodwill, salvation army, and high end consignment shops. I just picked up a sweet italian designer one button blazer with a cool design. It's one of the famous brands that crockett wears!Although Crockett didn't wear the one I have, there is one very similar one he wore in HEART OF DARKNESS (the white one with light grey or blue stipes).

I think this year I'll do a COOPER&BURNETT spring collection photo shoot with me wearing my vintage blazers with the proper vice clothes and backgrounds (most likely by the lake where I live).I told MV86 last year I'd do this, but really couldn't because I didn't have a digital camera, and couldn't find anyone who's schedule was the same as mine to take the photos.Hopefully this spring I'll do it.

No. They will not.

OK then. Then we expect one outfit to be all your pink items of clothing all at once - pink shoes included. I want to see nothing but pink from head to toe. :D

Ummm. That would be neck to toe. Or weren't you paying attention Richie. :p

Whoops.Forgot about the headless thing. Real men wear pink (but not their heads).

OK then. Then we expect one outfit to be all your pink items of clothing all at once - pink shoes included. I want to see nothing but pink from head to toe. :D

Just Pink? ...And this would be different from my everyday life how?.......

Just Pink? ...And this would be different from my everyday life how?.......

I think I don't have an answer to that question. One thing I know is that it is a brave act for a guy to wear several pink items of clothing (at the same time). I have a pink shirt, also a pink tie. The max I will do is no more than one pink item on my body. I've gotten compliments on the pink tie - from women.Wearing all pink - that takes some guts, and also confidence about your sexuality. If some one looks at me weird because I have a pink shirt, I really don't care. My friends and family know that I'm not making a "Gay Statement" - because I'm not gay. They know that I'm just a rebel - and that I will do as I please, and wear what I please.

Seriously, I don't wear more than one pink item (be it a shirt or a tie) because it's just.....well, it's just too much!I remember wearing a pink shirt walking into MACY's, and two or three guys walked by and said in a teasing voice, "Nice pink shirt." I quickly replied, "Thank you. Nice blue jeans." They never looked back, but were snickering. They all had baggy blue jeans falling off thier behinds, and white shirts three times too big if my memory serves me.As long as the ladies like it (and they do) I just laugh at those guys who look like cookie cutter copies of each other.

Dennis Leary has a very funny skit on the young folks of today pulling up their pants.......................very direct and to the point! Funny as heck too...I hate this fad of showing off your underwear and having the crotch of the pants hanging down to your knees. WTF?Wear pink if you want Coop. Anything is better than that "Gangsta-Wear"

• Administrators

Speaking of the pants around the knees with the undies showing, Florida tried to pass a law last year making that illegal. Sadly it did not pass! Must be a lot of hip hops on the legislative board of Florida! :)Oddly enough the "bulls testicles" you see hanging from the back of a truck were deemed lewd and that law passed.Now when you come to Florida you won't see fake bull's balls on vehicles just stained underwear on the hip hops. Much better! :confused: