Marshall's Has Crockett Linen Blazers!!!!

COOPER&BURNETT

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Richie Rich

• timm525

• aussiefan

I've checked the Marshalls in Springfield and Huber Heights stores, but seen no jackets yet. I'll keep looking and if I find some, you guys will be the first to know..cool?

I've checked the Marshalls in Springfield and Huber Heights stores' date=' but seen no jackets yet. I'll keep looking and if I find some, you guys will be the first to know..cool?[/quote']Hi Stingray.Those type of blazers don't show up till Feb.

• 3 weeks later...

Despite me being pretty sick with Viral Bronchitis (My head is dizzy, I cough, I have hot sweats, and horrible chills, and and I'm very, very achy), I drove to the closest Marshall's to me to see if they have thier ANDREW FEZZA blazers in stock there. They didn't have any.I wore my season one stripe blazer for the first time in public today.Anybody found any FEZZA blazers at thier Marshall's?

Yes, actually I did.But, the Fezza blazer that I bought last weekend was from the Daytona Beach Burlington Coat Factory. It was for work, so it was with lining and shoulder pads and it was wool, to wear with dress shirt and tie for business. Good looking blazer, so I am a believer as far as their quality. The linen stuff just gets too wrinkling looking to use for business use, so I use it for just casual wear. It looks like Marshalls was, and still is, a complete bust here in Florida. All of the blazers and jackets that I have bought have been from Burlington Coat Factory. I have got stuff from the BCFs in Miami, Orlando, and now Daytona.

I have to check out my Burlington Coat Factory.Not all Marshall's carry the blazers.I agree with you. The quality of the Fezza blazers are pretty good, and the price is right. I also agree with you that the linen blazers should only be for casual wear, as for business suits, one doesn't want wrinkles. Looks unprofessional. Anyone else spotted any FEZZA linen blazers at Marshall's? Or elsewhere?

• 2 weeks later...

I went to two Marshall's, Burlington coat factory, and a TJ MAXX. None had anything from Andrew fezza. Seems they have broken tradition by not having these available on FEB 1st like they have for the last four years or so. The next time they usually carry them is for Easter.

• 2 months later...

I have looked diligently at two different Marshall's in two different cities, T.J. Maxx, and even Ross for good measure. I have yet to own even one of these linen blazers by Andrew Fezza. I was bidding on one on eBay recently, but somebody snipped it away from me at the very last minute. Now I am back to square one. Is there any way to find these online to purchase? Am I correct in understanding that they come only in sizes and not numeric numbers? I think a Large or X-Large would do the trick. How do these blazers run sizewise? Are they cut small? Thanks for any help.

I have looked diligently at two different Marshall's in two different cities' date=' T.J. Maxx, and even Ross for good measure. I have yet to own even one of these linen blazers by Andrew Fezza. I was bidding on one on eBay recently, but somebody snipped it away from me at the very last minute. Now I am back to square one. Is there any way to find these online to purchase? Am I correct in understanding that they come only in sizes and not numeric numbers? I think a Large or X-Large would do the trick. How do these blazers run sizewise? Are they cut small? Thanks for any help.[/quote']Oddly enough, they can ONLY be purchased in stores like I mentioned.:thumbsdown:The linen type like I've shown ONLY come in sizes, but not numerics.They seem to be true to the sizes. If you wear LARGE for a jacket, buy the Large. If you wear a med, buy the med. They are not too tight, or too roomy. They just seem to fit right. Of course, this depends greatly on ones build. If someone has a gut, or has a bit of weight, it might feel tighter. I'm slender and fit, so these fit perfect for me. The sleeve length for me is absolutely perfect. Not short, not long, just right. However, every human is different in arms length, so if your a basketball player, it will be too short! If your a midget, it will be too long. If your of normal hight and weight, it will fit perfectly.I have checked all the above mentioned stores, and for some reason, they have not come out with any this year! :evil:I wonder if they dropped the line or something.The rarest colors are light blue, dark blue, black.Two button are rare.Tan or natural is the most common.

Wow, thanks for the information! At this point, I would be thrilled to find even one that I could wear this summer. If you or anyone sees any out there, please let me know. I am at the point where I would gladly pay shipping and a finder's fee for having someone pick me up a large or x-large one (probably x-large since that is what I Wear in tshirts).

What color are you looking for?Light tan or natural are the most common.

I don't have any, so I will take what I can get. The tan or natural color may be boring in comparison to the pastel colored ones, but I will wear a pastel tshirt or henley under it to make it pop aka Sonny style (or so I would like to think....lol). Truly beggars can't be choosers at this point. I need one for summer!

O.K. everyone, Scot is looking for an ANDREW FEZZA BLAZER (HALF LINED LINEN) in EXTRA LARGE. Can anyone help him out. He doesn't care which color, as long as he gets one!Keep your eyes open.

Muchas gracias senor!Seriously, I would love to have one to wear, especially with summer coming up in short order. I can pay via Paypal or just send well concealed cash via the USPS.I wear a lot of Vice type clothing and loafers/Sperrys (sockless) even to work.Right now I am wearing a Miami Vice looking Cuban guyabera. I wear one of these to work at least once a week, hanging out of course, with a pair of light colored khakis. People always compliment my Vice inspired clothing, and I have had more than one lady tell me that they love the look and wish their boyfriends or husbands would be more stylish.I also wear a lot of Hispanic looking button up shirts by a company called Havanera. I love the look, they are comfortable, and they are acceptable to wear as evening attire.Of course, if I could get my hands on some linen blazers, I could rock my pastel henleys and tshirts.I live in a small city in the upstate of South Carolina, so I have to go out of town or shop via the internet usually to find cool clothes.I am going to Denver soon to see some friends, so maybe there are some shops there that might have something?

Hopefully, one of the members here will run across one somewhere for you.

• 3 weeks later...
I had this Vice Shoe find this week. It's at K Mart so it's available to everyone.Eingefügtes BildWrangler Jeans Keagan - Brown (They have black, too.)Leather driving moc Upper: Leather EVA and rubber outsole Nylon mesh lining $39.99 base price before tax & shipping Brand: Wrangler This was the type of black loafer with a leather upper, but more casual styling (for S3 dark or S5 casual jeans look), that I was looking for, to wear with jeans. It has a more casual look, so it looks right with jeans, but too informal for business. It was $39.99, which was $10 less than a similar looking Skechers brand at J C Penney. I got a size 10 black pair, but had to look in 2 different K Mart stores before I found my size - the shoe may have been out for a few months now.

Nice find.The rubber soles look like it would be great for driving or walking.

TJ-Max has White Linen Blazers buy Calvin Kline, of course they are a lot more $$$ than the Andrew Fezza. I noticed the sale price is $79.00I AM STILL LOOKING FOR A BLACK ANDREW FEZZA XL BLAZER, I will trade $$$$ or a WHITE, TAN, DARK BLUE one for a BLACK ONE-it's the one I most want. I do have a "L" size that is a tad small.

I AM STILL LOOKING FOR A BLACK ANDREW FEZZA XL BLAZER ...

Have you checked Burlington Coat Factory?I got most of my blazers there, including a black blazer, but it was a different brand. I think the black A. Fezza has been unavailable for years. Check with Coop - he would know.

If anyone finds a XL Andrew Fezza blazer, please let me know. I too am willing to send cash or Paypal to cover the cost of the blazer, shipping and handling, and a finder's fee. I have tried the Burlington Coat Factory in the Charlotte, N.C. area when I was up there recently. I also checked Marshall's in two different cities, T.J. Maxx, Ross, etc. I am at wit's end.When I ask at these places, I am usually greeted with a weird expression and then the person saying that they don't make unlined linen blazers anymore.

I've been seeing them at Marshall's in white, & I think, black, here in NPR, Florida. The season must be the right one though!

• Administrators
I've been seeing them at Marshall's in white' date=' & I think, black, here in NPR, Florida. The season must be the right one though![/quote']The one right by us at Mitchel Plaza? I was there today and didn't see any at all! :cry:I did pick up a white one a few months back.