Marshall's Has Crockett Linen Blazers!!!!

COOPER&BURNETT

Off-White Leather Shoe - To Match Crockett's S5 Shoe (from episode "Bad Timing")Not an exact match, I must admit, but I like the price. It looks like they are priced lower than the Rockport website, which did not have the off-white color. Probably not a color in demand by most men, but it's a color I have looked for myself.Eingefügtes BildMen's Rockport Sontren - Off White Leather - about $70 Found here:http://www.shoebuy.com/rockport-sontren/297749/636118Seen here:Eingefügtes BildAnd here (and a few other S5 episodes, including Miami Squeeze and The Lost Madonna):Eingefügtes Bild

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Richie Rich

• timm525

• aussiefan

The one right by us at Mitchel Plaza? I was there today and didn't see any at all! :cry:I did pick up a white one a few months back.

Yeah, I got mine last summer..... $20 :thumbsup:

If anyone finds a XL Andrew Fezza blazer' date=' please let me know. I too am willing to send cash or Paypal to cover the cost of the blazer, shipping and handling, and a finder's fee. I have tried the Burlington Coat Factory in the Charlotte, N.C. area when I was up there recently. I also checked Marshall's in two different cities, T.J. Maxx, Ross, etc. I am at wit's end.When I ask at these places, I am usually greeted with a weird expression and then the person saying that they don't make unlined linen blazers anymore.[/quote']I still have a couple of white 2-button Fezza blazers from 3 years ago. I can let them go for $25 total. They never really fit me that well, since I'm technically a M-L shoulder-wise, but I have long arms. I actually bought them because they were the only ones available at the time. PM me if you want them, and any other details.

I still have a couple of white 2-button Fezza blazers from 3 years ago. I can let them go for $25 total. They never really fit me that well' date=' since I'm technically a M-L shoulder-wise, but I have long arms. I actually bought them because they were the only ones available at the time. PM me if you want them, and any other details.[/quote']PM sent on the Blazers. They'll fit me just fine. Thanks

Ugh. I just saw your offer! I did send a PM, and since they are both white, maybe we can work something out. My offer for a XL Andrew Fezza of any color still stands. I will let you guys know if I find any in the meantime at a retail store.

No off-white Crockett S5 loafer, however.Edit -Actually, I found one. Rockport Colrain loafer, it is on the Macy's website for $60 sale price. What does not show on the website is the off-white color, but I got an off-white pair at Macy's today for the $60 sale price.http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=344759&CategoryID=22502I will post the photo of the shoe later on. This is the best option I have found for the guys wanting to duplicate the "Bad Timing" outfit.

Nice to see this thread still lives on, despite the one on the "other" site is dead now. Nobody posts on it, ..or on that site.Thanks for keeping this one going! ...it's a classic :thumbsup:

Rockport Colrain loafer, it is on the Macy's website for $60 sale price. What does not show on the website is the off-white color, but I got an off-white pair at Macy's today for the $60 sale price.http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=344759&CategoryID=22502I will post the photo of the shoe later on. This is the best option I have found for the guys wanting to duplicate the "Bad Timing" outfit, with an off-white leather shoe

Here it is:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Wrangler Jeans Keagan - BlackLeather driving moc Upper: Leather EVA and rubber outsole Nylon mesh lining $39.99 base priceBrand: Wrangler This was the type of black loafer with a leather upper' date=' but more casual styling (for S3 dark or S5 casual jeans look), that I was looking for, to wear with jeans. It has a more casual look, so it looks right with jeans, but too informal for business. It was $39.99, which was $10 less than a similar looking Skechers brand at J C Penney. [/quote']Here it is:Eingefügtes Bild

Thanks.Wore the Rockport Colrain shoes today. I have always been real happy with the Rockport brand. They make a real comfortable shoe. No need to spend $200-$400 for the designer names. Leave that to the Hollywood types - they don't know any better.

Thanks.Wore the Rockport Colrain shoes today. I have always been real happy with the Rockport brand. They make a real comfortable shoe. No need to spend $200-$400 for the designer names. Leave that to the Hollywood types - they don't know any better.

Rockport are a very good shoe indeed , similar , if just under, to Timbeland.

• Administrators

Anyone spending that kind of money on shoes had better make sure they are made of leather, this way they can eat them if they ever get really hungry. ;)

Anyone spending that kind of money on shoes had better make sure they are made of leather' date=' this way they can eat them if they ever get really hungry. ;)[/quote']Ha - good one. Better wash them first. Funny - the Rockports are machine washable - that shoe gets better the more you learn about it. It is real leather - but the leather type can be machine washed. That is a big plus for an off-white shoe, which gets dirty fast.

I tried looking for blazers the whole month, the stores around here don't eve carry those modern black ones anymore, I scoured the malls, the local Macys, Dillards, nobody had them.And the sad thing is this is Florida!

Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

The white Rockports are simply :thumbsup: PERFECT!The black Wranglers don't really convince me, they look too constructed and heavy to wear them in Florida. Hope you don't mind my comment but when I see clothing & shoes I just have to say something.(Ask C&B he'll confirm that! ;))

I can't picture Sonny or Rico wearing those black clod-hoppers!The white ones are perfect! :cool: :clap:P.S. - I love the side-stitching

I tried looking for blazers the whole month' date=' the stores around here don't eve carry those modern black ones anymore, I scoured the malls, the local Macys, Dillards, nobody had them.And the sad thing is this is Florida![/quote'] Try Marshall's for the Andrew Fezza blazers.....but you may have to wait for the right season.

For anyone interested this would certainly be a linen blazer to own. I don't have the money myself, but it's likely a rare chance to own a blazer worn by Don Johnson: http://cgi.ebay.com/GIANNI-VERSACE-Don-Johnson-Linen-Suit-Blazer-Jacket-50_W0QQitemZ350097399676QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_CSA_MC_Blazers_Sport_Coats?hash=item51836e5f7c&_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116

Another person claiming ownership by DJ with no proof or validation. Also looks way too thin to fit DJ during the Vice years.

I believe you, but he didn't look like he was a size 50 during Miami Vice and I always heard that the camera put 10lb. on a person, but thought maybe he needed to wear a larger size to hid the should holster. I have to.

I believe you' date=' but he didn't look like he was a size 50 during Miami Vice and I always heard that the camera put 10lb. on a person, but thought maybe he needed to wear a larger size to hid the should holster. I have to.[/quote'] US size 40 and 41 inch waist - that would be wrong for the MV days - he must have had a 32 inch waist then. And I vote blearhgh on the jacket too.

That jacket screams "I'M A FAKE!"Material looks to be of very low quality, fitting is not loose enough, shoulder line is not broad enough (the shoulder pads should be huge ;)).The armhole on the left is all creased and if I know well Versace's idea of fashion, he would have NEVER made something like this.