11 Picture Photoshoot CROCKETT&TUBBS

COOPER&BURNETT

Here's a 6 Picture photoshoot that was taken on JUNE 19TH 1987.I have the same style blazer as DON JOHNSON is wearing in the photoshoot. You may see it on another thread in the scrapbook section "SEASON ONE BLAZER FOUND!" MORE PHOTOS A FEW PAGES DOWN!Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

i wonder why the took on a season one look in 1987.

THAT is a good question. I have no idea. I think the date may have be mislabeled. Look at Don's hair. No way it was from 1987. It most likely should have been dated 6 / 19 / 1984. This was the only season they wore the glasses, and that blazer! Not to mention Don's short hair.

I have the same photos from the inter net and I thought it was a photo shot for season one. And I agree, C&T look their best in season 1 and 2, though 3 isn't bad either. Sue:clap:

• 4 weeks later...

Here's some ADDITIONAL rarely seen photos from that set.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

STILL can't believe I have one of those Crockett jackets!! :dance::dance2:I posted a couple of the "PMT POINTING" photos in the now famous "Pointing" thread from these new photos.

These two cats are the coolest!I wish we could see more photo shoots. They look to be having fun!CROCKETT AND TUBBS RULE!

• 1 year later...

Coops. Thanks for sharing.:cheers:Have to agree that they got the dates wrong. Definately 84.

They flipped the photos also (note the watches)...why do they do that?

Watches and Dons' hair give it away. Don't know why they do that either. Have seen it in other areas too. Maybe the first day apprentice was helping to edit.

They flipped the photos also (note the watches)...why do they do that?

They are not clever like us. ;)Most likely, the photos were 35mm slides, and the mistake on the small pictures were flipped one way, and it was just kept that way. When the photos are small, it's hard to tell which is the correct side. I've seen it countless times. If there is no writing on the outside of the slide, it could be flipped by accident.

Cooper....I LOVE this Photoshoot:happy:!!!! Both PMT & Don Johnson look AWESOME:thumbsup:!!!!Thank You For Sharing Them With Us All!!!!However....I'm not too thrilled at just how ORANGE Don Johnson looks in these shots.I have saved them onto my PC & used the program that I use to lighten them & make them look much better & less orange in color;).Would you like me to post the pics or just leave it as is:confused:? If I post them....they will be as attachments not the full size.LMK!!!!

Cooper....I LOVE this Photoshoot:happy:!!!! Both PMT & Don Johnson look AWESOME:thumbsup:!!!!Thank You For Sharing Them With Us All!!!!However....I'm not too thrilled at just how ORANGE Don Johnson looks in these shots.I have saved them onto my PC & used the program that I use to lighten them & make them look much better & less orange in color;).Would you like me to post the pics or just leave it as is:confused:? If I post them....they will be as attachments not the full size.LMK!!!!

I'll let you make the call. :tasse_prost: