11 Picture Photoshoot CROCKETT&TUBBS

COOPER&BURNETT

Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildActually, Crockett is wearing the Grey version of this jacket, and a pink henley in the shot. He wore the blue version (mine) in the end of NO EXIT, and GIVE A LITTLE, TAKE A LITTLE in a scene that was cut from the show, but it CAN be seen hanging on the back of his chair.I have a pink henley, so perhaps I'll wear it with the pink henley.

OH No!!!!....These are your pictures & thread....You Make The Call Coop!!!!

GO FOR IT!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Okay Vicers & Vicerettes!!!!....With Coop's permission....I have saved the 11 Shoot pictures onto my computer & used the program that I use to make adjustments to the pictures. I hope that with the adjustments that I have made, the pictures look better & Don Johnson looks less ORANGE in color.Now the pictures are gonna be in attachments as opposed to the size from Coop's pictures.Here are the 1st 5 pictures:

And The Next Set!!!!....Hope I Got Them All!!!! I tried to do the best that I could with the 1st pic.

You did a nice job MARIA! :clap:Thank you!! :flowers:

You did a nice job MARIA! :clap:Thank you!! :flowers:

Thanks Cooper:)If there are any that you want to have me work a bit more on then re-post it & I'll try my best to make it look better;):thumbsup:.

Here Cooper....an early Christmas Gift for you:xmas:....a lighter version of the Christmas Crockett;). Hope it came out better:).

Here Cooper....an early Christmas Gift for you:xmas:....a lighter version of the Christmas Crockett;). Hope it came out better:).

Nice job...and he STILL looks well tanned!

Nice job...and he STILL looks well tanned!

Thanks Coop;):)!!!! Anything is better than that FULL BLOWN ORANGE:eek:.

Thanks Coop;):)!!!! Anything is better than that FULL BLOWN ORANGE:eek:.

That's right. Don's tanned skin isn't a fake orange, it's an actual tan!

That's right. Don's tanned skin isn't a fake orange' date=' it's an actual tan![/quote']Cooper and Maria thanks for posting the pictures:thumbsup:I really like them.

Cooper and Maria thanks for posting the pictures:thumbsup:I really like them.

You're Welcome 2Morgen:)....I'm GLAD that you liked them. But ....in reality....they are Cooper's pictures;). All I did was use the softwares (with Cooper's permission), that I use to brighten the pictures, as to try & make them look a bit brighter & not have Don Johnson looking so ORANGE in the pictures;).

• 1 year later...

sorry coop but this pictures was taken on november 1984cheers

November 1984 seems more correct than 1987.The clothes, and sunglasses were not used in 1987, so I'm sure you are correct. Thanks!