Episode 4 Hit List

C Glide

1 hour ago, C Glide said:

10-4

With your picture here Jeremy , I can see they were now in this location looking to the Brickell skyline as they headed W towards Miami :hippie:

IMG_3844.PNG

• 11 months later...

Location picture from “Hit List” and current day of the same location used at the end of this episode. The first picture we see the Miami Herald which although now demolished would have been slightly out of the picture in the 2nd shot. Look at the grey murky sky but slithers of color in the 1984 screen shot just great!

The first shot from 1984 is from Watson Is I would think whereas the second one is taken the other side of the MacArthur Cswy - @miamijimf would you say?

0F3E977A-2E6C-4B28-89CC-D5A27C5F93A3.jpeg

C51FC53D-1CB6-4FA3-B637-7AD86C6D2EBC.jpeg

Edited by Matt5

6 hours ago, Matt5 said:

Location picture from “Hit List” and current day of the same location used at the end of this episode. The first picture we see the Miami Herald which although now demolished would have been slightly out of the picture in the 2nd shot. Look at the grey murky sky but slithers of color in the 1984 screen shot just great!

The first shot from 1984 is from Watson Is I would think whereas the second one is taken the other side of the MacArthur Cswy - @miamijimf would you say?

0F3E977A-2E6C-4B28-89CC-D5A27C5F93A3.jpeg

C51FC53D-1CB6-4FA3-B637-7AD86C6D2EBC.jpeg

Yes

• 1 month later...

I wanted to post something special for my #10,000 post here on this great site. I visited the Atlantis Condominium in 2017 and wanted to post some pictures first the ones that appear in Season 1s “Hit List” in 1984 then from “Viking Bikers from Hell” from 1987.

This first shot I took from the 12th floor of The Atlantis of 1925 Brickell we see in the teaser of “Hit List”.

A3076975-2920-4438-859B-30B0F47DE698.jpeg

BB664AFC-3936-48F7-9BE6-233E9666351F.jpeg

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

There were some promo shots taken in August 1984 during the filming of this episode. They were taken on the 12th floor of The Atlantis. A few of these images are quite rare I think - I cleaned them up best I could. But thought this was cool to see!

9C43D14C-428F-4E8D-934B-68EF63C0C7CC.jpeg

599E9C98-F2AA-45C5-B8F5-730D57AE90EB.jpeg

F2FCB35B-2759-427E-B321-7666426E5DB6.jpeg

CD2DEDF1-E994-41F7-8A77-3D9C052643BC.jpeg

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...

A view of the SunTrust building on Lincoln Road in Miami Beach from  “Hit List” which I took last year late afternoon one day.

21C4573E-6AA9-45CB-9659-35609878A5B7.jpeg

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...

A blu-ray capture, I have cleaned up, from the fall 1984 episode “No Exit” of the Pink/Spear House from Biscayne Bay. This property was also featured in Season 4s “Mirror Image” from 1988.

”No Exit” was a fine episode of the show directed by David Soul, the only episode he directed of the show. The episode was also known as Three Eyed Turtle.

070641FD-B452-4FB7-801C-B7B4F608F033.jpeg

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 2

42 minutes ago, Matt5 said:

A blu-ray capture, I have cleaned up, from the fall 1984 episode “No Exit” of the Pink/Spear House from Biscayne Bay. This property was also featured in Season 4s “Mirror Image” from 1988.

”No Exit” was a fine episode of the show directed by David Soul, the only episode he directed of the show. The episode was also known as Three Eyed Turtle.

070641FD-B452-4FB7-801C-B7B4F608F033.jpeg

These colors, the boat on the water, the reflections, the palm trees - Vice at its finest! 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, squeezem3 said:

These colors, the boat on the water, the reflections, the palm trees - Vice at its finest! 

Thankyou - yes I agree - I added a bit of sharpness which is evident in the sky and the silhouette of the palm trees and just a very little more color but generally yes it’s Vice!

Edited by Matt5

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Caroline's house in "Hit List" is up for sale at $1.6 million. 

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/119-Harbor-Dr-Key-Biscayne-FL-33149/44029608_zpid/

This is a very small and ordinary house.  This house sold for only half a million in 2000.  Real estate prices in Miami are exploding, largely driven by foreign buyers.

3 minutes ago, airtommy said:

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/119-Harbor-Dr-Key-Biscayne-FL-33149/44029608_zpid/

This is a very small and ordinary house.  This house sold for only half a million in 2000.  Real estate prices in Miami are exploding, largely driven by foreign buyers.

It depends who you speak to , a lot of the condos are half full and I’ve seen some agents who say building oustrips demand and prices have fallen 20% in the last year but that Miami and Miami Beach And is not Key Biscayne. Key Biscayne is a different story altogether.

On 1/30/2019 at 1:53 PM, airtommy said:

Do you recognise the layout from this episode? It was on the market last year also and didn’t sell then. 

https://www.coldwellbankerhomes.com/fl/key-biscayne/119-harbor-dr/pid_23601264/

1 hour ago, Matt5 said:

Do you recognise the layout from this episode? It was on the market last year also and didn’t sell then.

Good question, I never studied the interior scenes.  We mostly see the room at the entrance and it has certainly changed.

Before, you entered the house by stepping into a quasi-hallway.   That hallway and the closet have been removed, expanding the family room.  Also there was an alcove with a plant.  That has been removed, probably to expand the bedroom on the other side of the wall (which the assassin runs through to get to the window).

And it seems crazy, but I think they moved the back hallway (which Caroline hides in and the assassin runs down and jumps over her).  I think it's more to the right in these pictures, farther away from the house entrance.  It now starts where the closet used to be.

@pahonu what do you think?

car2.png.f6ce4e51dff45e1c6cfa75149b78243d.png

car3.png.6de5485724dc6754ba9704c512f65241.png

car1.jpg.0ece22e3eaeac58c23c8dc9f5c25668c.jpg

Edited by airtommy
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, airtommy said:

Good question, I never studied the interior scenes.  We mostly see the room at the entrance and it has certainly changed.

Before, you entered the house by stepping into a quasi-hallway.   That hallway and the closet have been removed, expanding the family room.  Also there was an alcove with a plant.  That has been removed, probably to expand the bedroom on the other side of the wall (which the assassin runs through to get to the window).

And it seems crazy, but I think they moved the back hallway (which Caroline hides in and the assassin runs down and jumps over her).  I think it's more to the right in these pictures, farther away from the house entrance.  It now starts where the closet used to be.

Hey airtommy,

It does look like what you describe.  That's a pretty major remodel.  They enlarged the main room overall by eliminating the closet and entry alcove and incorporating it into the space.  The room behind the wall the front door swings against would have been enlarged as well.  I would guess the original hall went back to the door you see in the second pic and then went right to another room whose window you can see at the far right in the last pic.  They simply moved the hall further back in the main room and made it a straight line.  The previous hall space was added to that front room and they lost the closet.  There may have been something else to the right of the original hall that was also eliminated.  Just a guess.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, airtommy said:

You’re welcome a friend of mine at Coldwell Banker sent me the details.

I’m viewing the property tomorrow.

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Matt5 said:

You’re welcome a friend of mine at Coldwell Banker sent me the details.

I’m viewing the property tomorrow.

Awesome!  I can't wait to get your trip report!

44 minutes ago, airtommy said:

Awesome!  I can't wait to get your trip report!

The agent has said tomorow May be difficult as there is a tenant who can’t give access to the property tomorow - so will be Friday morning.

Now airtommy on the link I sent you where was the hitman shot in a hail of bullets ( rear of property)?

7 minutes ago, Matt5 said:

Now airtommy on the link I sent you where was the hitman shot in a hail of bullets ( rear of property)?

No, he went out the window directly to the left of the front door (when you face the house from the front).  Caroline & Billy retreated into the hall.  The hitman ran down the hall and jumped over them and turned into a bedroom and jumped out that window.

car4.png.466b900ba2e27b8aa9b07b61fa3df27d.png

car5.png.14de71729919456a2fa7e71df78365bf.png

36 minutes ago, airtommy said:

No, he went out the window directly to the left of the front door (when you face the house from the front).  Caroline & Billy retreated into the hall.  The hitman ran down the hall and jumped over them and turned into a bedroom and jumped out that window.

car4.png.466b900ba2e27b8aa9b07b61fa3df27d.png

car5.png.14de71729919456a2fa7e71df78365bf.png

Ok is the front bedroom window still there he went through? The window to the other side of the front door looks bigger in the pictures from Coldwell Banker.

I can see the main large front room window where the sofa was in front is unchanged as well as the front door they all came through.

Edited by Matt5

1 hour ago, Matt5 said:

Ok is the front bedroom window still there he went through? The window to the other side of the front door looks bigger in the pictures from Coldwell Banker.

I can see the main large front room window where the sofa was in front is unchanged as well as the front door they all came through.

I love how you tie this all together!!