MIAMI VICE CAST AND CREW ITEMS

COOPER&BURNETT

Here is an Extremely rare grouping of an original Cast and Crew "Season Survivor" season Three patch, a letter, and envelope. These were given, and sent to the Cast and Crew at the end of season three. RB wasn't working on the show when this was given out, so he doesn't own one. This is an exclusive here! Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild For obvious reasons, I decided not to show the address on the envelope, but I thought I'd show just a peek of what was written on it.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• DJAngel

• timm525

• Sonny-Burnett

That's interesting that it is pastel colors, and is not the dark colors that gave S3 its character. I'll assume this is post-season 3, and by that time, the dark colors had been abandoned, and white jackets and pastels had returned. So, in that regard, it makes sense.

What a find!! Here is an EXTREMELY RARE Christmas card from 1985. It originally was sent to BLUE LIGHT SOUND Co. This is an exclusive only seen here, as not many, if any of these cards survive. Paper items are usually discarded, or damaged over time. This is a ONE OF A KIND photo, and was taken JUST for this card from season two. I don't recall even RB owning this card. One can see the main cast there (no Edward James Olmos). "SANTA" is MIAMI VICE Producer JOHN NICOLELLA. In this funny photo, one can see that the toy dump truck under the makeshift palm Christmas tree is holding bags of COCAINE! In fact the Santa is holding a bag of Cocaine! I guess that makes him a "BAD SANTA". Luckily, Switek has him in his sights with his gun aimed at him. Crockett and Tubbs ("the boys") are posing for the camera, as the other cast members are all holding guns and securing the area. Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildThis card was actually hand signed by RICHARD BRAMS, who was the Producer of MIAMI VICE then in 1984-85 and 1986-1987 (and later Co-Executive Producer in 1987-1988 and 1988-1989) Eingefügtes BildHere's the original envelope the card came in sent from thier UNIVERSAL CITY studios address, and postmarked: VAN NUYS, CA DEC 19TH PM 1985. When the card arrived, according to the date on the postmark, they were on the last day of filming the episode, LITTLE MISS DANGEROUS which according to the shooting schedule shot the episode on DEC 11-19. Not sure when the photo was taken, but I assume they took the photo several weeks before the card was made and sent, so they could have been filming ONE WAY TICKET, YANKEE DOLLAR, or PHILL THE SHILL when the shot was taken.

This is the I.D. that the crew used for thier cars, trucks, and buses when in production. It's very simple, crude in construction as it's just a piece of paper that has the crew logo printed on it.Eingefügtes Bild

HEY COOP...Have I told you lately that your my hero!That is some uber cool stuff for sure!

Well guess what?.......:shout: THERE'S LOOOOOOOOOOOTS MORE!!!!:shout: :thumbsup:Keep check'in back!

Here's a Rare existing poster for the SEASON 4 Gala SEPTEMBER 25, 1987 at the DORAL HOTEL ON THE OCEAN. It is signed by the artist, Elliott Wennet of Martin Fine Arts to a Sanford Yankan.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

This is a Vintage Season 5 MIAMI VICE CREW jacket with a Season 3 patch!Eingefügtes Bild

Now that's really cool! I love seeing S5 items, as there seems to be comparatively little memorabilia from it unlike S1/S2/S3.

Here is an "Official" Universal supplied MIAMI VICE crew jacket from Season 1.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildIt was owned at one time by a man named JOE. It was made by a company called, "THE CLOTH TATTOO".The jacket below that has pink coloring, is a jacket that was sold at UNIVERSAL STUDIO's gift stores at UNIVERSAL LOS ANGELES, UNIVERSAL ORLANDO, and the NBC gift store in NEW YORK. Iit was licenced for sale. It was, of course, patterned after the Crew jackets.Enough requests were made for the real Crew jackets when the two women were shown wearing them in one scene in the Miami Vice opening credits, that it lead to the creation of these consumer jackets (I have it on Beta!). Universal was so inindated with calls about the jackets when the scene aired that they pulled the scene at once. In fact, they never showed it again! (all part of MIAMI VICE lore) The pink (and some lavendar) shoulder and arms were done to seperate the actual crew jackets from the consumer versions. Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildThis jacket was even made by a different company, "BILLBOARD PROMOTIONS".Eingefügtes BildIt has been speculated that the jacket seen below may have been made by someone during the pilot of the series. There is a similar jacket that was worn by the crew, as they designed thier own crew jacket for the pilot. This is the design that was chosen. The Crew for the pilot also made thier own designed hats and shirts before UNIVERSAL made "OFFICIAL" crew items.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

i wonder if any of these coats were the ones the chicks wore during the theme song from (now i forgot which ep it was).

They did wear the blue versions. I have that shot as was originally broadcast. .......on beta. :cry:

They did wear the blue versions. I have that shot as was originally broadcast. .......on beta. :cry:

i meant these actual coats. maybe she borrowed joe's?

beta ... lol ...Not only is your collection awe-inspiring, but your presentation of it is also fantastic. Great photos and great attention to detail.:clap:

"Made For Each Other".

Lar -Does the DVD episode have this revised opening with the swimsuit girls covered up with the jackets? (Of course, I realize I could pull out the DVD and watch it, but this is faster, and I'm lazy!)Thanks!