MIAMI VICE CAST AND CREW ITEMS

COOPER&BURNETT

Lar -Does the DVD episode have this revised opening with the swimsuit girls covered up with the jackets? (Of course' date=' I realize I could pull out the DVD and watch it, but this is faster, and I'm lazy!)Thanks![/quote']The DVDs do not show the ladies wearing the jackets. It was only broadcast one time, and not even shown again during re-runs in the era. If memory serves me correct, it was two different swimsuit women wearing the crew jacket. The official reason it was pulled, was UNIVERSAL was slammed with requests for the crew jacket after it aired.The REAL question is why they did that shot in the first place!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• DJAngel

• timm525

• Sonny-Burnett

This is one of the rare, vintage, crew produced pilot episode crew jackets. This was owned by someone named NORMAN. This is made of white satin. I have seen this jacket in light blue also. Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

With the names on the jackets, it would be interesting to be able to track down (with a little investigation) who "CHARLIE", "JOE" & "NORMAN" was, and what they did as crew members on the show.

This may be a replica crew jacket, but with a name on the front, it leads me to believe it is a genuine crew jacket from one of the seasons, so I've included it here. This was owned by someone named IDA (unless IDA stands for something, like a company).Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

To the King of all Vice collections!Wow, You really knock me out with your collection and again I thank you for sharing them. I was surprised to hear about the girls wearing the jackets and only shown that one time. I tried to remember and then when you talked about the one time and why I understood......The rest of the collection is so interesting to see. The coke in that santa picture was brilliant. The invites and cards. And I love the difference in the jackets especially the one with the Cigarette as a cigarette boat..that is so cool! Love it and again thanks. Sue

Wow' date=' You really knock me out with your collection and again I thank you for sharing them. I was surprised to hear about the girls wearing the jackets and only shown that one time. I tried to remember and then when you talked about the one time and why I understood......The rest of the collection is so interesting to see. The coke in that santa picture was brilliant. The invites and cards. And I love the difference in the jackets especially the one with the Cigarette as a cigarette boat..that is so cool! Love it and again thanks. Sue[/quote']I do this for fans like you. Appreciative.

Coop, Thanks and I know we all appreciate your hard work. It's interesting to see all these items and I know it takes a lot of time for you to do this for us. And again I know we ALL appreciate it so very much. Sue:clap:

That's some awesome stuff' date=' thanks C&B![/quote']Your welcome. I'll continue to post other items when I get a chance. There's just so much stuff I really want to post, I really don't know where to start!

• 3 months later...

It seems that a lot of newer members are not seeing this thread, or many of the OTHER threads featuring props and rare photos and stuff.Hey new members, your missing a lot! Check out the COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION! Your missing stuff!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is the crew jacket that Associate Producer DIANE ISAACS (who produced 19 episodes) wore on the set most of the time.This Crew Jacket is of the HIGHEST quality as far as Crew Jackets go.It's a size Medium, and features a fantastic pink satin lining.It's made by the company, CLOTH TATTOO.Eingefügtes Bild

The following items (and photos) are from the personal collection of MIAMI VICE's Season 1 Location Manager, Sherry Thorsup.Here is a CAST AND CREW windbreaker that was given to the Cast and Crew as a Christmas gift during Season 1 by DON JOHNSON and PHILIP MICHAEL THOMAS.Eingefügtes Bild

This is a CAST AND CREW tee shirt that was given after the completion of filming Season 1.Eingefügtes Bild

This is a collection of some of her crew hats. Notice they also had a crew visor!Eingefügtes Bild

This is her CREW I.D. that she wore while on the set. It's rare to see one of these.Eingefügtes Bild

This is one of her crew shirts that was made up by the Crew for the pilot episode.They must have come in several colors. I have have posted close up photos elsewhere on this thread so you can see detail work on the shirt's artwork.Eingefügtes Bild