MIAMI VICE CAST AND CREW ITEMS

COOPER&BURNETT

This is a Season 1 CAST AND CREW shirt that was given upon completion of the pilot episode.Eingefügtes Bild

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• DJAngel

• timm525

• Sonny-Burnett

She was able to get some personal autographed pictures from the cast as well.Here's the slightly (or highly) sexually suggestive message from DON JOHNSON.Eingefügtes Bild

You may have seen these for sale with photo copied autographs....this one is real, and signed by the actors personally.Eingefügtes Bild

Here's my three white Crew hats from my personal collection.Eingefügtes BildActually, I only have one now as one was traded for a black one I was missing, and the other, as you know went to our member NEWORDER who won it as a prize in our first ever .WS contest.

• 4 months later...
Eingefügtes BildThis is an EXTREMELY RARE CAST AND CREW Season 4 invitation.This is meant to look like Sonny Crockett's wedding invitation, and it's even printed on the type of paper wedding invitations are printed on.The invitation states it's the "staged wedding of Sonny Crockett and" because it was before the Caitlin character's episode was shown. The date on the invite is FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 25TH 1987.The writing is in blue ink, and the paper is a light pastel pink. So very "VICE"! Not many of these survive.ANOTHER .WS EXCLUSIVE!************************ INVITATION INFORMATION UPDATE FROM TOM71 ********************************On 27th September, the date of the gala, they were just shooting "Missing hours" (shooting of the 4th season commenced on 23 July with "Amen... send money". "Like a hurricane" was shot from 20 October through 5 November (which was only 2 weeks before airing. That was unusually late but due to the fact that they wanted to prevent press leaks of story and episode stills).At the gala they presented Sheena Easton. The search for Crockett´s bride was ongoing in summer 87 and must have been over at the time of the gala.P.S. Club Nu, where they had the after gala party was one of the shooting locations of "Like a hurricane" (the teaser with the MCs of Rap).When I was living in Miami in the early 90s, I went often to Club Nu. Nice location, but they closed it down. __________________

• 1 month later...

Here is a closeup detail I don't think anyone has shown you before on a MIAMI VICE crew jacket.A .WS EXCLUSIVE!Eingefügtes Bild

Beautiful jacket! :happy:The shade of pink in the lining is soooo Miami Vice and it looks like nobody ever wore the jacket.

It's in very nice condition. I've worn it only once when I went to the store.

Coop, how on earth did you purchase all these items and all the rest you own.You obviously are a man of taste and a certain amount of wealth, otherwise you could'nt live the way you live, although you spend your money wise I've noticed, and you probably are not "loaded". Furthermore you refuse to show a photograph of yourself, as you have said.Sometimes, Coop, I think you were closer to the MV family then we think.......:-) Did you work there for example? Or know anyone who did?You're becoming a mystery to me. But a nice one!

Coop' date=' how on earth did you purchase all these items and all the rest you own.You obviously are a man of taste and a certain amount of wealth, otherwise you could'nt live the way you live, although you spend your money wise I've noticed, and you probably are not "loaded". Furthermore you refuse to show a photograph of yourself, as you have said.Sometimes, Coop, I think you were closer to the MV family then we think.......:-) Did you work there for example? Or know anyone who did?You're becoming a mystery to me. But a nice one![/quote']If I explained everything, and revealed who I really am, wouldn't that ruin the fun of the mystery? :cheers:

Yes, perhaps it would. Perhaps it would. But you have to agree that people start to wonder, at least I do. How do you do it! I think I have to arrest you and see what you know:):clap::thumbsup:

Wow Coop! It's just so amazing and awesome what you got there! :clap::clap::clap:

Thanks. I think it's pretty cool too! :thumbsup:

• 9 months later...

Wow! I am speachless!I never knew this stuff exsisted!!!Tony.

Just think what you'll discover when you check out the OTHER threads in the COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION!lOTS to see and learn! :thumbsup:-COOP