• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• DJAngel

• timm525

• Sonny-Burnett

Just think what you'll discover when you check out the OTHER threads in the COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION!lOTS to see and learn! :thumbsup:-COOP

Thanks Coop! I will certainly do so! Tony.

• 3 weeks later...

Here's an example I have not seen before. Someone (sadly, the person who worked on the show declined to give me his name for privacy reasons) decided to have the old "unofficial" VICE logo silk screened on a V-NECK shirt in 1984! Never seen that combination before. All I've seen before are round necked t-shirts.Eingefügtes Bild

That's a wild logo indeed. Think I also saw this awhile back on a jacket on Ebay as well.
The logos were applied to personal clothing from the crew mostly during the filming of the pilot episode' date=' so the jackets and shirts will always vary. These were "UNOFFICIAL" VICE crew items in that UNIVERSAL didn't supply or offer them, but they [u']were OFFICIAL" in the sense that they were the logos used by the crew members for the pilot, and season one.UNIVERSAL brought out OFFICIAL jackets and hats later, I believe in season 2.

were OFFICIAL" in the sense that they were the logos used by the crew members for the pilot, and season one.UNIVERSAL brought out OFFICIAL jackets and hats later, I believe in season 2.

Thanks for that bit of inside knowledge. Oh to have one of DJs original blazers though. I thought I had a line on one last year but the outfit in LA claimed to have sold it just prior to my inquiry.

Thanks for that bit of inside knowledge. Oh to have one of DJs original blazers though. I thought I had a line on one last year but the outfit in LA claimed to have sold it just prior to my inquiry.

Oh, was that you?Sorry about that.

• 5 months later...

@COOPER&BURNETT : Your collection is totally awesome ! :D How did you recive all these things ? Did you work on the show ?

Believe me, Miami Vice85, we all have asked him these questions more than once, but we never received an answer. With this, Coop is like a phantom!;)

@COOPER&BURNETT : Your collection is totally awesome ! :D How did you recive all these things ? Did you work on the show ?
Believe me' date=' Miami Vice85' date=' we all have asked him these questions more than once, but we never received an answer. With this, Coop is like a phantom!;)[/quote'']It's a carefully guarded secret how I obtained these items.I'm so thrilled that you like the items!!Please, explore the COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK section for other goodies (like clothes worn on the series, props, etc.)Thank you for your very kind words.-COOP

Wow Coop - another spectacular collection of items!! Interesting to see things that I wouldn't have even thought existed, like the invitation to Sonny's wedding. And lots of interesting info too that you have shared. Awesome, thanks :cool:

• 2 months later...
Coop' date='very :cool: stuff.I bet you have a whole room just for your Miami Vice Collection[/quote']
:cool:
That would be correct.....still have stuff to share.

• 4 weeks later...

Here's my latest cast and crew jacket. It's in pretty good condition, and must have not been worn much. It's a shiny black satin jacket, and the logo on the back is in very clean, perfect shape.Eingefügtes Bild