MIAMI VICE CAST AND CREW ITEMS

COOPER&BURNETT

• Administrators
What a find!! Here is an EXTREMELY RARE Christmas card from 1985. It originally was sent to BLUE LIGHT SOUND Co. This is an exclusive only seen here' date=' as not many, if any of these cards survive. Paper items are usually discarded, or damaged over time.[/quote']Saundra showed one of these Christmas cards in Paris at the French Twist Reunion. She held it in her hand - but I didn't notice whether it was hers or whether a fan brought it along.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• DJAngel

• timm525

• Sonny-Burnett

Saundra showed one of these Christmas cards in Paris at the French Twist Reunion. She held it in her hand - but I didn't notice whether it was hers or whether a fan brought it along.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild
FANTASTIC! It's the only other one I've ever seen' date=' and SAUNDRA is holding it!! This is one RARE item!What a treat! THANKS FOR POSTING IT ELL.A, YOUR THE BEST!!!Interesting that it's not hand signed on the inside, like mine. My card was actually hand signed by RICHARD BRAMS, who was the Producer of MIAMI VICE then in 1984-85 and 1986-1987 (and later Co-Executive Producer in 1987-1988 and 1988-1989)[img']http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/steven-spielberg/newest%20photos/XMAS2.jpg

• Administrators

You're very welcome! This scene with Saundra is also on the DVD ... in the autograph section.Did you discovered it?

You're very welcome! This scene with Saundra is also on the DVD ... in the autograph section.Did you discovered it?

I watched the entire DVD twice. I didn't notice her holding the card on the DVD, so I must have been focused on the faces of the actors or something.