then and now

aussiefan

At around 3:55 in the video there is a picture of Don in a white jacket and a blue t-shirt and he looks aged?Where is that photo taken and who is the guy in the background?Great retro shot of Don in old clothes years later........

At around 3:55 in the video there is a picture of Don in a white jacket and a blue t-shirt and he looks aged?Where is that photo taken and who is the guy in the background?Great retro shot of Don in old clothes years later........

That picture is a still from a Nike commercial done a couple of years ago - the other guy is Miami Heat player LeBron James. I love it - I think I've watched that bit with DJ about a million times! Classic line from the episode Definitely Miami.Here's a link:

Guest MetroVice

Don as CrockettI remember seeing that ad when it first came out. I recall there being lots of talk how people wish he could somehow reprise the show again in some fashion. Of course, it was just a simple commercial. I doubt DJ would ever have any real involvement in a Miami Vice re-make even if there ever was one. He wanted to get away from the show back in the 80's so I can only imagine his thoughts on the matter now that he's in his early 60's. Of course, it might be a little disconcerting seeing our beloved Crockett in the same position for the last 28 years :)Nonetheless, it gave short-lived hope to some. We'll just have to remember the best show there ever was on DVD . . . ;)

Nonetheless' date=' it gave short-lived hope to some. We'll just have to remember the best show there ever was on DVD . . . ;)[/quote']Hear Hear:thumbsup: