The Gap is selling a Miami Vice T-shirt

sredd

Of course......NOT AVAILABLE IN CANADA?????Will have to check out the U.S stores next time I'm over that side of the bridge...

Of course......NOT AVAILABLE IN CANADA?????Will have to check out the U.S stores next time I'm over that side of the bridge...

Can't you order it from a U.S. site, and have it shipped to Canada?

Hope they shipp to Australia. Although it says on the site it ships to Canada and Australia. I get that on Amazon sometimes when I go through the checkout and at the last step, to confirm the order, it says "item cannot be shipped to your default address". Why they can't tell you that from the start is beyond me.

Can't you order it from a U.S. site' date=' and have it shipped to Canada?[/quote']Too much hassle! Didn't you know...THERE IS NO FREE TRADE IN NORTH AMERICA! ... IT'S A MYTH!I'm still waiting for a dvd I ordered from Amazon two months ago! Only out 7 bucks so I guess it's my loss........again.....

Too much hassle! Didn't you know...THERE IS NO FREE TRADE IN NORTH AMERICA! ... IT'S A MYTH!I'm still waiting for a dvd I ordered from Amazon two months ago! Only out 7 bucks so I guess it's my loss........again.....

I have the REVERSE problem with Canadian goods!!If you can have something shipped here from Canada, it takes a long, LONG time.

I have the REVERSE problem with Canadian goods!!If you can have something shipped here from Canada' date=' it takes a long, LONG time.[/quote']Yeah I know I ordered an orange 1/18 Kyosho Lamborghini Miura P400 SV (the crazyiest lamborghini they ever made, its just a pure work of konetic art and if it wasnt for that car ferrari probably wouldnt have made the daytona in the first place) from torronto motorsports about 2 years ago and it took about a month to get here when I figured it should have taken a week max, I mean hell I've gotten stuff from California in less time and thats on the other side of the country, and torronto is probably only about 300 miles above me I reckon once you get to border.nice colors on the shirt though

Yeah I know I ordered an orange 1/18 Kyosho Lamborghini Miura P400 SV (the crazyiest lamborghini they ever made' date=' its just a pure work of konetic art and if it wasnt for that car ferrari probably wouldnt have made the daytona in the first place) from torronto motorsports about 2 years ago and it took about a month to get here when I figured it should have taken a week max, I mean hell I've gotten stuff from California in less time and thats on the other side of the country, and torronto is probably only about 300 miles above me I reckon once you get to border.nice colors on the shirt though[/quote']It looks like the inside label has the Miami Vice logo as well.Heck, I get stuff from England faster than I do from Canada! :rolleyes:

I have the REVERSE problem with Canadian goods!!If you can have something shipped here from Canada' date=' it takes a long, LONG time.[/quote']You can thank the paranoia of the U.S. Government for that. They scan all packages, mail etc for terrorist stuff and it takes forever to get clearance to send anything across.I cross the border every week to do business here in Niagara and the U.S. side always gives me problems. I could tell you horror stories but I won't bore you.There is NO FREE TRADE!Oh by the way... I finally got my 7 dollar dvd from the states.......five weeks four days later.I won't be ordering a shirt. I'll just go to the states in person and see if I can find one on the shelf:sick:

• 1 month later...

I just recieved mine earlier this week and was happy to see how light of material it was made out of. Perfect for summertime! I called the two GAP stores in my area and either has one in stock around here. They said it was on the shelves month's ago and only available online at this time so I'm sure stock is depleating. It was even on sale, $23 US yet $7 to ship. Stinger, I could order one for you(took 4 days to get it to me) and send it over USPS in an envelope to try and make it faster on delivery for you. LMK if it's something I can do. Anything for a VICE fan..... Mike

I just recieved mine earlier this week and was happy to see how light of material it was made out of. Perfect for summertime! I called the two GAP stores in my area and either has one in stock around here. They said it was on the shelves month's ago and only available online at this time so I'm sure stock is depleating. It was even on sale' date=' $23 US yet $7 to ship. Stinger, I could order one for you(took 4 days to get it to me) and send it over USPS in an envelope to try and make it faster on delivery for you. LMK if it's something I can do. Anything for a VICE fan..... Mike[/quote']Gap Outlet stores had them too.

I saw it a few days ago at a Gap here in southern California. I think it was something like $29. Too steep for my liking. I'll try to grab it online. But yeah, the material is good and light weight and not that cheap, itchy cotton.

I saw it a few days ago at a Gap here in southern California. I think it was something like $29. Too steep for my liking. I'll try to grab it online. But yeah' date=' the material is good and light weight and not that cheap, itchy cotton.[/quote']Gap t's on sale now, came to spread the word

I just recieved mine earlier this week and was happy to see how light of material it was made out of. Perfect for summertime! I called the two GAP stores in my area and either has one in stock around here. They said it was on the shelves month's ago and only available online at this time so I'm sure stock is depleating. It was even on sale' date=' $23 US yet $7 to ship. Stinger, I could order one for you(took 4 days to get it to me) and send it over USPS in an envelope to try and make it faster on delivery for you. LMK if it's something I can do. Anything for a VICE fan..... Mike[/quote']Check your pm...

• 2 months later...

This is the pain of hearing all the awesome deals in the states... it doesn't reach us on this side of the world. And if it does, it defeats the lure of a gd price. Ridic.