Jan Hammer - Crockett`s theme - 2008 remastered version by Peter Guja

Peter Guja

interesting note:this mix is in the key of Eb (the origninals are in D).can you slow this mix down a bit, or time stretch it, or tune it down a half-step?it seems a little faster, too. these issues are probably related.i'm not complaining! this sounds amazing. i just thought i'd ask.the mv theme you posted is a little higher/faster as well.you probably already noticed all this.

ok, i detuned this one 50 cents with Sonic Foundry SoundForge.i don't know if there was a loss of audio quality here, but it's in the key of D now.see what you think:http://www.box.net/shared/q4tne1nc3xyour mix is by far the cleanest and clearest i've ever heard of this song. thanks for doing this. this is the be-all-end-all jan hammer miami vice song, for me.

Just curious, what is different about this version than the one that was on a 12" and cd? Why does it cut off before it gets going, or is it a problem on my end?

http://www.box.net/shared/q4tne1nc3xyour mix is by far the cleanest and clearest i've ever heard of this song. thanks for doing this. this is the be-all-end-all jan hammer miami vice song, for me.

This key is the correct key now. Thanks nofretz. It does sound clear, but my cd copy sounded pretty clear too. Perhaps without comparing, this was touched up a bit? Also, on the version you posted, I can now hear the whole song. Why could I not with the other one?

Thanks nofretz.

you're very welcome, but peter is the man of the hour here.i've never heard a cd version. could you post some pics of that cd with cover art (inside and out) and back please? that would be awesome. i just have the 12" vinyl.

you're very welcome' date=' but peter is the man of the hour here.i've never heard a cd version. could you post some pics of that cd with cover art (inside and out) and back please? that would be awesome. i just have the 12" vinyl.[/quote']Of course!I'll be posting it in a special section that were working on.Most everything JAN HAMMER I have is from an official cd master.-STEVEN-SPIELBERG (COOP)

that will be a great coop! i can't wait!i do have the tubbs and valerie single with that extended version. awesome!! i'm sure you have this one, too.

that will be a great coop! i can't wait!i do have the tubbs and valerie single with that extended version. awesome!! i'm sure you have this one' date=' too.[/quote']C'mooon scott who do you think your deal'in with here....;)