Burnett's 12 gauge

BrenTen

I didn't find any posting on this subject but for those who wondered, his shotgun that he uses in one scene is a Winchester 1200 Police Stainless 18".

I didn't find any posting on this subject but for those who wondered' date=' his shotgun that he uses in one scene is a Winchester 1200 Police Stainless 18".[/quote']Thanks,If you haven't see this site, it is a very well done description of weapons used in movies and TV shows including the first four seasons of Vice. Just cursor down to Miami Vice.http://www.imfdb.org/w/index.php?title=Category:Television&from=Horror

Since I like guns.I liked it to very much the gun he's holding.Very Bad Ass

The 1300 model is even more badass as it has an all polished finish. Search Winchester 1300 Marine.

The 1300 model is even more badass as it has an all polished finish. Search Winchester 1300 Marine.

I searched for that gun and found it.Love it,gorgeous looking gun.Love the look of it and it must shoot pretty good also.That is Badass.

I searched for that gun and found it.Love it' date='gorgeous looking gun.Love the look of it and it must shoot pretty good also.That is Badass.[/quote']Yep, I got that one and put on Pachmayr Vindicator rubber grip and forend. Now it's the ultimate vice gun. No attachments added.

Yep' date=' I got that one and put on Pachmayr Vindicator rubber grip and forend. Now it's the ultimate vice gun. No attachments added.[/quote']That is very :cool: who needs attachments indeed

My memory may be wrong' date=' but are we talking about "Sons and Lovers"?[/quote']No it was Mirror Image or Hostile Takeover. Anyway, it's in Alleycat's avatar above.