Jan Hammer - The Runner (1988 Marathon mix ) - 2008 remastered version by Peter Guja

Peter Guja

Your correct. This was not released on cd. It was however released on a 12" lp single. As always, I own a copy. It also was advertised as being used in MILK ADVERTISEMENTS in the UK.Are you not going to let us hear the entire recording? It keeps stoping and starting.

• 2 months later...

I'm unable to save this to download to a CD. Any advice?

Trying sending it to your I tunes library, then burn it to a CD from there.Paul

Trying sending it to your I tunes library' date=' then burn it to a CD from there.Paul[/quote']Sorry, I should have stated that I am a beginner at saving files and burning CDs, so I would need some more basic instructions. I appreciate your willingness to help, however. I always have found help here and I should have stated that I am at "beginner level".

For those of you who don't know, this is the 12" extended version of the album version of this song. Peter has an advance dj copy, but other than different packaging, the 12" single is the exact same version that was in wide spread release, and if you want it, it's still easy to find in the resale market. I too own a copy (I own all of JAN HAMMER's stuff), and I love it.

That's something my mp3 player was in need of...Thanks very much for sharing!

How were you able to get that on your MP3 player?

Ciao Richie!If you're using PC follow these steps:1- Click on the link Peter gave and then click on Download.2- A window pops up asking you to save or open the file, click on save and save the track in a folder.3- Once the download is complete, transfer to the player through your usual program (I use Windows Media Player). Sometimes the mp3 players allow drag&drop or copy&paste, but I prefer to use Media Player.

Fantastico (yes, I'm Italian) !That worked. The step I had done wrong was clicking on "open", when I should have clicked on "save". That step seems to get me all the time.Thanks, Pandina. My friends on the site are the greatest!!

Another Italian, great!*Pandina waves the flag and sings Fratelli d'Italia*We're more than I thought, but you all live on the other side of the Ocean... :cry:

• 5 weeks later...
For those of you who don't know' date=' this is the 12" extended version of the album version of this song. Peter has an advance dj copy, but other than different packaging, the 12" single is the exact same version that was in wide spread release, and if you want it, it's still easy to find in the resale market. I too own a copy (I own all of JAN HAMMER's stuff), and I love it.[/quote']Eingefügtes Bild