CROCKETT'S SHOES!

COOPER&BURNETT

Funny we are chatting about the shoes.....I was on another thread a moment ago and watched a video short of the last episode with "Bad Attitude" playing in the background.As Crockett and Tubbs are arming themselves at the locker room you see Sonny put on his ankle holster and he is wearing canvas shoes.Next shot they are in the Ferrari and Sonny is shifting gears and the camera shows his foot actions on the gas and clutch and low and behold...BRAIDED SHOES?????????????

I think the same shot is used in "Freefall." Same braided shoes, I believe. Look for them towards the end.

• 3 weeks later...

Very impressive Collection of Sonny-style shoes COOP!:thumbsup: I own kind of that blue boatshoes too,they really look nearly the same.btw: I am right you got your neon/led -strip UNDER the sofa? I thought it's mounted on the backrest or the wall...looks good though!

Very impressive Collection of Sonny-style shoes COOP!:thumbsup: I own kind of that blue boatshoes too' date='they really look nearly the same.btw: I am right you got your neon/led -strip UNDER the sofa? I thought it's mounted on the backrest or the wall...looks good though![/quote']I spent a lot of money on LED lights for my home. I have lights behind the sofa, and, as you noted, under the sofa. It gives it a glow entirely around the sofa! :thumbsup:Glad you like the shoes too! :)

Eingefügtes BildHere are a pair of shoes that looks like the type Crockett would wear. I have not done my homework to see if these shoes were actually worn by Crockett in MIAMI VICE' date=' but they sure are of the style he did wear.They are leather, and made in Brazil. They are excellent quality, and are comfortable.[/quote']He work a set like these in "Freefall" :D

We have the same orange espadrilles! :)Nice collection!

Brilliant minds think alike! :prost::clap:

• 11 months later...

good threadnice shoes..BUT can anyone point me to a store that sells cheap knockoffs or namebrand dont matter? Lots of pics but see no LINKS to stores..:(...im talking under 100$ and dont care if they are used or new..ive checked normal stores like walmart,kmart,target,macys so I know what they have..Thanks for any assistance here..

I have tried to like Espadrilles, but they just don't fit my feet at all. The heel of the shoe is too loose. Which makes the shoe want to come off of my foot.

Can someone point me in the right direction to find a show like this? I dont care if its name brand or cheap knockoff..used,new..dont care...as long as they are close to these that will be great..thanks...OH and ive searched google but never really find anything..:(

Eingefügtes Bild

• 2 months later...

These are my Crockett style shoes.Eingefügtes Bild

I love those pink espadrilles!What is the make of those?I have those blue boat shoes that you got but unfortunetly I wore those when I go skating and they have wear:oI can't find espadrilles in my area but the nearest mall,and they sell them for over $50:evil:I need color espadrille shoes for every Vice clothes combo in my closet:cool:You have a cool collection of shoes,I like it.

Eingefügtes BildHere are a pair of shoes that looks like the type Crockett would wear. I have not done my homework to see if these shoes were actually worn by Crockett in MIAMI VICE' date=' but they sure are of the style he did wear.They are leather, and made in Brazil. They are excellent quality, and are comfortable.[/quote']Love these :shout::D:thumbsup:

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Any idea of where to get the matt black ones Crockett sometimes wore in season 3?

They were either a matt black canvas or matt black suede uppers with a leather sole

I think he can be seen wearing them in the episode 'Baby Blues.'

Any idea of where to get the matt black ones Crockett sometimes wore in season 3?They were either a matt black canvas or matt black suede uppers with a leather soleI think he can be seen wearing them in the episode 'Baby Blues.'

Have you tried ebay ?

Have you tried ebay ?

I've tried ebay, but can't seem to find anything similiar.If anyone can help to identify the brand of shoes in season three, that may be a good starting point.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 7/2/2013 at 1:42 PM, Matt5 said:
Eingefügtes BildHere are a pair of shoes that looks like the type Crockett would wear. I have not done my homework to see if these shoes were actually worn by Crockett in MIAMI VICE' date=' but they sure are of the style he did wear.They are leather, and made in Brazil. They are excellent quality, and are comfortable.[/quote']Love these :shout::D:thumbsup:

I have seen Crockett wearing these on Season 2 Ep. 10 "Back in the World" 12/6/85 toward end of episode, and there are actually some great nice clear takes of the shoes in action. I love that episode, memorable. 

Congrats on the very nice shoes!