CROCKETT'S SHOES!

COOPER&BURNETT

@ MTVcops: KNOCKOUT - more than fell out of chair, I was out cold my friend.

At this rate, I would not be surprised if you also have something like the white perforated loafers Crockett is wearing in "French Twist" early in love scene w/ double agent there is a straight take of them, quite nice. 

Congratulations, and thank you for sharing!

There we go again! 

White ones from "French Twist" I referred to previously are similar to the 4th pair, though the perforations are larger. 

Very nice!

Here is one pair I had made, was inspired by the show's color. Vulcanized rubber soles and leather, handmade in Cali, Colombia. I had just applied some clear leather lotion to them, thus the shine:

Blue Mocs.jpg

• Like 1

On 28.3.2012 at 10:40 PM, COOPER&BURNETT said:

Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

On 28.3.2012 at 10:37 PM, COOPER&BURNETT said:

Eingefügtes BildHere are a pair of shoes that looks like the type Crockett would wear. I have not done my homework to see if these shoes were actually worn by Crockett in MIAMI VICE, but they sure are of the style he did wear.They are leather, and made in Brazil. They are excellent quality, and are comfortable.

great shoes Coop, excellent like all the items in your collection! Freefall comes to my mind when I look at them, after the scene in the locker room at the OBC when they prepare for the final battle, when they drive to Chalk's in the TR there is a cut to Crockett's feet, where I think he's wearing very similar ones. 

On 19.2.2016 at 3:47 PM, MTVcops said:

s4.jpg

s1.jpg

s3.jpg

s5.jpg

s2.jpg

That's one hell of an awesome collection of shoes. And the best thing - none of them are out of style! Congrats on your collection, pal!

approve.jpg

• 3 months later...
Su 18/2/2016 alle 15:44, MTVcops ha detto:

Hello MTV cops.
Well found.
Start making my personal congratulations on your shoes, they are all beautiful and very fashionable.
I wanted to ask the make of the models in the photos.
Thanks so much.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

On 2/18/2016 at 4:11 PM, Mister Roman said:

@ MTVcops: KNOCKOUT - more than fell out of chair, I was out cold my friend.

At this rate, I would not be surprised if you also have something like the white perforated loafers Crockett is wearing in "French Twist" early in love scene w/ double agent there is a straight take of them, quite nice. 

Congratulations, and thank you for sharing!

Sorry for the delay Mister Roman, here are another pair of loafers I own that are pretty close to the ones DJ wore on that episode.

office5.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sonnny said:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Glad you like them sonnny, most of my shoes are Vintage and Made In Italy, like Prima Strada, Cole Haan, Brooks Brothers, Rosini Moda, Giorgio Armani, etc

Good luck with your search

On 5/24/2016 at 8:29 PM, MTVcops said:

Sorry for the delay Mister Roman, here are another pair of loafers I own that are pretty close to the ones DJ wore on that episode.

office5.png

Thank you MTVCops - those are right similar and very nice. Those are soft soles right?

Hello MTVcops.
Yesterday I spent two hours looking on the websites of the proposed brands.
But I found nothing.
What a disappointment.
I thought it would be easier.
But the brands that you have written are for the five shoes from me posted, or it was a generic list?
Thank and excuse the bother.
Goodbye.

1.jpg

2.jpg5.jpg6.jpg4.jpg3.jpg

Yes they are for the shoes on your previous post, please note most of my shoes are Vintage so you may have a hard time finding them, good luck

You can look cool wearing any one of those shoes.  All I see people wearing today in Florida are sneakers, sandals & crocs. :p

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tony D. said:

You can look cool wearing any one of those shoes.  All I see people wearing today in Florida are sneakers, sandals & crocs. :p

I totally wore my Nikes in Little Havana :)

I couldn't hang with my wife's espadrilles game! They were MV all the way! (Click link below)

image.jpeg

Edited by nofretz

@sonny

The way to go from my observations over time is to have the shoes made for you, that's how I get all mine. Thus far, I have not gone ahead and embarked on a pair of MV shoes for myself. I did have a pair made, color selection inspired by MV, see below, quality leather, handmade, soles vulcanized rubber, absolutely love them and wear them regularly. 

When it's time to get some MV shoes, I already have a couple of images I will print and take to the old man's shop, he does that no problem. Also, a classic shoe catalog will have lots of nice possibilities that you may like even more than Crockett's very very cool shoes. 

Blue Mocs.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

My little collection of summer slip on shoes, unfortunately my budget is not very high so no handmade stuff but at least the loafers are made in Italy :cool:

IMG_20160607_200620973.jpg

• Like 1