CROCKETT'S SHOES!

COOPER&BURNETT

Eingefügtes BildHere are a pair of shoes that looks like the type Crockett would wear. I have not done my homework to see if these shoes were actually worn by Crockett in MIAMI VICE, but they sure are of the style he did wear.They are leather, and made in Brazil. They are excellent quality, and are comfortable.
  • Like 2

These slip on leather shoes may also be called, "Loafers", or "braided leather" shoes.

Cool Crockett-style slippers COOP! I like 'em!I would love to see a picture of you wearing them! (Without the head of course! :))

hi my friend, the shoes very tastefully;), your shoes are finest coulou:cool: r, That coulour suits you:clap: :eek:Only In Miami Is Cuba So Far Away:radio::clap::cool:

I have to have them, because I want to be Crockett! Thankfully, they are comfortable.They look GREAT with Linen pants!!

• Administrators

Very cool. I recall him wearing some like that.Here's a trivia question for all you sleuths, what eps. did he wear them in?50 points to the winner who can name them all!

Very cool. I recall him wearing some like that.Here's a trivia question for all you sleuths' date=' what eps. did he wear them in?50 points to the winner who can name them all![/quote']I'm not even going to attempt it. :) I'd loose. Until now, I've never paid too much attention to the shoes.

I'm sure he wore them' date=' but what episode :birdie:[/quote']Well, I know it's not SMUGGLER'S BLUES. I already checked. He wears leather braided shoes in that episode, but not these pair.

Funny we are chatting about the shoes.....I was on another thread a moment ago and watched a video short of the last episode with "Bad Attitude" playing in the background.As Crockett and Tubbs are arming themselves at the locker room you see Sonny put on his ankle holster and he is wearing canvas shoes.Next shot they are in the Ferrari and Sonny is shifting gears and the camera shows his foot actions on the gas and clutch and low and behold...BRAIDED SHOES?????????????I guess he needed to get dressed properly to shoot the plane out of the sky?.....................:hot:

Funny we are chatting about the shoes.....I was on another thread a moment ago and watched a video short of the last episode with "Bad Attitude" playing in the background.As Crockett and Tubbs are arming themselves at the locker room you see Sonny put on his ankle holster and he is wearing canvas shoes.Next shot they are in the Ferrari and Sonny is shifting gears and the camera shows his foot actions on the gas and clutch and low and behold...BRAIDED SHOES?????????????I guess he needed to get dressed properly to shoot the plane out of the sky?.....................:hot:

Dude, you need to put this in the BLOOPER thead! :):clap:

I saw the same thing in an episode from season 2 or 3, I can't remember which one. But yes he was wearing lighter coloured shoes and when it showed his pedal action, in the car, he had plain black slip ons. Guess they must have had 1 or 2 standard pedal action shots.And you are quite right, one must be dressed properly to shoot planes and bad guys.:D

Eingefügtes BildHere are a pair of shoes that looks like the type Crockett would wear. I have not done my homework to see if these shoes were actually worn by Crockett in MIAMI VICE' date=' but they sure are of the style he did wear.They are leather, and made in Brazil. They are excellent quality, and are comfortable.[/quote']Excellent find Coops. They look cool.:clap::clap:And comfortable. Some slip ons are not that comfortable. I do have a pair now that I have nearly worn out:cry: They are sooooooooooo comfortable. Am looking at finding a replacement. It is a long search but I will succeed.I think it was Kramer, in Sienfeld, that said the secret to all successful men is "comfortable shoes".:)

Excellent find Coops. They look cool.:clap::clap:And comfortable. Some slip ons are not that comfortable. I do have a pair now that I have nearly worn out:cry: They are sooooooooooo comfortable. Am looking at finding a replacement. It is a long search but I will succeed.I think it was Kramer' date=' in Sienfeld, that said the secret to all successful men is "comfortable shoes".:)[/quote']Kramer. :D