• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Richie Rich

• Tommy Vercetti

• COOPER&BURNETT

• miamijimf

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/2969/arielledombasletw2.jpg Julia Roberts, from Season 4 episode "Mirror Image". Taken at a 2006 movie premiere.Eingefügtes Bild Melanie Griffith, from Season 3 episode "By Hooker by Crook". From 2005 movie premiere.Eingefügtes Bild Always thought Julia Roberts was FUGLY.Melanie Griffith and Arielle, two beautiful women that ruined their looks with plastic surgery. Drug abuse also was a factor with Griffith as well.SMH....

Couldn't agree more with you about JR---never could see the appeal. Melanie is now scarrie. :thumbsdown:

Agree about Julia Roberts. Not very attractive, can't sing, and I never saw evidence of acting talent. Was it luck, clever agents, the casting couch, sponsors, or a combination? At least she was on Vice.

Agree about Julia Roberts. Not very attractive' date=' can't sing, and I never saw evidence of acting talent. Was it luck, clever agents, the casting couch, sponsors, or a combination? At least she was on Vice.[/quote'] She also guest starred on Crime Story, hate that goofy ass laughs of hers. It's not cute.

She also guest starred on Crime Story' date=' hate that goofy ass laughs of hers. It's not cute.[/quote'] Her laugh is like fingernails on the chalk board to me. :wuerg:

Couldn't agree more with you about JR---never could see the appeal. Melanie is now scarrie. :thumbsdown:
Agree about Julia Roberts. Not very attractive' date=' can't sing' date=' and I never saw evidence of acting talent. Was it luck' date=' clever agents, the casting couch, sponsors, or a combination? At least she was on Vice.[/quote''']
She also guest starred on Crime Story' date=' hate that goofy ass laughs of hers. It's not cute.[/quote']
Her laugh is like fingernails on the chalk board to me. :wuerg:
Also, ditto on Julia Roberts. Her mouth is way too big too.Somebody must like her, as her films do well. I'm just not a fan.I think the photo of Sheena Easton on the top of the page looks nice.

Agree about Julia Roberts. Why did she become a huge movie star??

But if we all agree......then why is she a star??LOTS of people watch her movies. She used to be one of the, if not the highest paid female in movies.

But if we all agree......then why is she a star??LOTS of people watch her movies. She used to be one of the' date=' if not the highest paid female in movies.[/quote'] Maybe because she isn't star beautifull but just beautifull in looks and in the way she presents herself to the press etc. ( If you understand what I mean) She could be your neighbour one day and a movie star the next day.

If I remember right, she became a star with the movie "Pretty Woman". I think what pople loved was the "CInderella" story that was different to other stories with a similar topic. Many people thought that she played her role pretty good.

If I remember right' date=' she became a star with the movie "Pretty Woman". I think what pople loved was the "CInderella" story that was different to other stories with a similar topic. Many people thought that she played her role pretty good.[/quote']She played in a lot of modern fairy tales and a lot of people enjoy them - apparently it's cool to be tricked by all those fantasies. The fact that she isn't really beautiful and has a lot of flaws may also be an important factor here as viewers think - if the character played by her was successful, so could I. Personally, I have no opinion about her, I neither like her nor hate her...

• 1 year later...

Here is the Facebook profile picture of Larry Joshua who played Cat in Little Miss Dangerous. I'm now his Facebook friend. He has continued to act on TV and in movies including Spiderman and Dances With Wolves. I invited him to join the forum. It would be neat to get an interview about his experience on Vice.Eingefügtes Bild

Here is the Facebook profile picture of Larry Joshua who played Cat in Little Miss Dangerous. I'm now his Facebook friend. He has continued to act on TV and in movies including Spiderman and Dances With Wolves. I invited him to join the forum. It would be neat to get an interview about his experience on Vice.Eingefügtes Bild

Very Cool :thumbsup:

yeah, he filled in at the last moment for Viggo Mortensen who had been cast for the role and got sick in Miami. Would be interesting to hear how Larry was hired that fast!

• 3 weeks later...