Guest Star Photos - 20 Years Later

Richie Rich

Thanks, Jim. We see stuff here that can't be seen anywhere else on the web, thanks to members like you.Fiona is looking quite fine for a woman getting close to 50 yrs old. Her age doesn't show.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Richie Rich

• Tommy Vercetti

• COOPER&BURNETT

• miamijimf

Thank you all who contributed to the then and now photos quite a trip down memory lane, wow fiona i would not recognize her now at allI really liked this thread i just got done watching season 2 last night on dvd so it was cool to see the actors now what they look like.

Right now, this is my favorite thread. Very, VERY original!I LOVE it when there is a picture of what they look like now, AND a picture of them from the show. Sometimes it helps to remember what they looked like, and how young they were. If you post a picture of someone, PLEASE put up a photo of them from the show too is possible. It makes it MUCH more enjoyable.With threads like this, it just proves we have NOT lost our passion, were just looking for the next cool thing to post that no one has thought up yet.We have lots of original thoughts and thinkers on this board! Great job RICHIE RICH for starting this thread!! :clap::thumbsup:

You're welcome Richie and BrothersK etc. I'm still amazed that Fiona contacted me with a friendly email and pictures. She is a really nice person as well as good looking and talented. I guess the message is it's worth the effort to express appreciation for people regardless of how unapproachable they seem to be. Some will like the recognition and respond.

Time was kind of generous with William Gray Espy, and even more generous with Chris Rock.Shari Headley's better looking today than back them.

Tony Sirico (Fruit of the Poison Tree)Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildJon Polito aka El GatoEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildAntonio Fargas (Mirror Image)Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildPatti D'Arbanville (Back In The World) - with son JesseEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildMiguel Ferrer (Death & The Lady, To Have and To Hold)Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildLaurence Fishburne (Walk-Alone)Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildLaura San Giacomo (Leap of Faith)Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

"..... he was wearing a bullet proof vest under it. ..."Why would HE need a BPV ? THis outfit, he looks more like a Halloween costumed impersonator of Marshall Applewhite (...Heaven's Gate cult leader, Hale-Bopp Comet enthusiast, and NIKE shoe endorsee, circa 1997)..As Phil Knight said, 'You can't BUY advertising like this..'

Huh? Who are you talking about? is it Lombard? He was wearing a bullet proof vest in the Lombard episode

Sorry, A few pages back...look at Phil Collins, in concert photo...or possibly a photo at a Korean Military Parade....

• Administrators
Eingefügtes BildI saw him in concert in Tampa back in 04. He was wearing the same shirt and he was wearing a bullet proof vest under it. I was in one of the front rows and I could see it profile through his shirt. Not to mention' date=' twards the end when he was sweating bullets, his chest was dry, but his underarms were completely soaked through.Great concert![/quote']
"..... he was wearing a bullet proof vest under it. ..."Why would HE need a BPV ? THis outfit' date=' he looks more like a Halloween costumed impersonator of Marshall Applewhite (...Heaven's Gate cult leader, Hale-Bopp Comet enthusiast, and NIKE shoe endorsee, circa 1997)..As Phil Knight said, 'You can't BUY advertising like this..'[/quote']He was wearing one because he was/is obviously concerned about someone taking a shot at him on stage. There were/are no metal detectors or any other security devices at the location of the concert entrance. Anyone could walk in with a gun and take a shot at him. Crazy people in this world. Jealous fans can be nuts.{FYI, when you quote something someone says in a post, please use the quote button at the bottom right of the post. This way it links to the person posting the quote you want and avoids confusion on what was said and by whom. Especially when it was 6 pages ago. Thanks}

Phil Collins wearing a bullet proof vest kind of borders on Paranoia. I know there are plenty of crazy people but a contoversial superstar like John Lennon he is not.

Phil Collins could have a family member that is a worrier, and made him promise to wear the vest, just to lessen their anxiety. Remember that the world became a scarier place after 9/11, but our collective anxiety is lessened with each year that passes after 9/11, without another major attack.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Joe Dallesandro on February 13 2009Eingefügtes BildHere he is with John HurtEingefügtes BildMichael Madsen (Give A Little, Take A Little)Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildJames Remar (Buddies)Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildVing Rhames (Child's Play, The Maze)Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildGuy Boyd aka Frank Hackman Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildVincent D'Onofrio (The Afternoon Plane)Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildDavid Strathairn (Out Where the Buses Don't Run)Eingefügtes BildWho Strathairn could play in a movie:Eingefügtes Bild