• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Richie Rich

• Tommy Vercetti

• COOPER&BURNETT

• miamijimf

Please don't quote a post with 10 large photos.It's just not necessary.Use the "reply" button instead.

Excuse the hell outta me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
A Daughter of a "Guest Star Photo - 20 Years Later"(It's the daughter of Phil Collins)Eingefügtes BildLily CollinsThe real-life daughter of Phil Collins is currently appearing in The Blind Side, where she plays the fictional daughter of Tim McGraw. Lily has even covered the 2008 presidential campaign. It was for Nickelodeon, but still...

A Daughter of a "Guest Star Photo - 20 Years Later"(It's the daughter of Phil Collins)Eingefügtes BildLily CollinsThe real-life daughter of Phil Collins is currently appearing in The Blind Side' date=' where she plays the fictional daughter of Tim McGraw. Lily has even covered the 2008 presidential campaign. It was for Nickelodeon, but still...[/quote']She is good looking. I can see a bit of Phil in her face.

• 5 months later...

Reb Brown, played the part of Reb Gustafson in Viking Bikers From HellEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Reb BrownVice President of Domestic DistributionRBrown@SunnClassicPicturesInc.com Eingefügtes BildMr. Reb Brown is Vice President of SUNN CLASSIC’s distribution entity, working directly with Mr. Ray Jensen. He is also a board member of SUNN CLASSIC PICTURES, INC. His other responsibilities include ensuring SUNN CLASSIC PICTURES, INC. future growth and stability within the industry. Having over 20 years of filmmaking experience, Mr. Brown is a valued production executive who has many television credits, including his leading role as "CAPTAIN AMERICA" in the network series. Additionally, Mr. Brown has starred in over 27 feature films including "UNCOMMON VALOR" with Gene Hackman, "CAGE," and "CAGE II," "BIG WEDNESDAY" and "FLIGHT OF THE INTRUDER." Mr. Brown was also nominated for "Best Actor" at the Australian Academy Awards for his performance in the motion picture entitled "DEATH OF A SOLDIER." Mr. Brown holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree from the University of Southern California.

Is this Reb Brown with Don? This is one of the pictures I took when we saw filming of "Viking Bikers From Hell" during our trip in Feb 1987.Eingefügtes Bild

Yes, that is Reb Brown and DJ.That is quite a contrast to see them smiling, and being friendly with each other, and then film a scene where their characters try to kill each other with their bare hands.

• 5 months later...
I'll start with Arielle Dombasle' date=' from Season 2 episode "Definitely Miami".Taken at Cannes Film Festival, 2006. [img']http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/2969/arielledombasletw2.jpg Julia Roberts, from Season 4 episode "Mirror Image". Taken at a 2006 movie premiere.Eingefügtes Bild Melanie Griffith, from Season 3 episode "By Hooker by Crook". From 2005 movie premiere.Eingefügtes Bild Always thought Julia Roberts was FUGLY.Melanie Griffith and Arielle, two beautiful women that ruined their looks with plastic surgery. Drug abuse also was a factor with Griffith as well.SMH....

I really love this thread. With some actors it seemed as if they had only changed the color of their hair but others look really horrible!:eek:

I really love this thread. With some actors it seemed as if they had only changed the color of their hair but others look really horrible!:eek:

Father Time wasn't kind to everyone.