CROCKETT'S SUNGLASSES! COMPLETE SET!

COOPER&BURNETT

Thanks for the comments everyone! Make sure you start from page one, and see the pictures....also the one in my "MIAMI VICE clothes and prop room." 

Bluepearl, these photos were taken with the old camera, thus the reason two out of the three pictures are a bit blurry. lol

Christian, which one is my favorite? Well, if wearing them day after day is anything, then the wayfarers are my favorite. The Alpina cost a bit over $400.00 I think, and the Persols cost me $500.00. It's hard to know which is my favorite. Check out the pictures on the first few pages!

Kavinsky, Not sure why they didn't use the glasses Arnold wore. I guess they wanted to go for something different. I know the reason they used the wayfarers, is because (according to wikipedia) "in 1982 Ray-Ban signed a $50,000-a-year deal with Unique Product Placement of Burbank, California, to place Ray-Bans in movies and television shows.  Between 1982 and 1987, Ray-Ban sunglasses appeared in over 60 movies and television shows per year; Ray-Ban's product placement efforts continued through 2007"

Thanks again for the comment Alleycat. The Sunglasses did add to the look, and feel of the show, and the characters.

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT
  • Like 2

Impressive collection. You could make a museum out of your stuff Coop. I know that's been said a lot of times, but that's it ;-)

My favorites are wayfarers. I have two B&L respectively bought in 1983 and in 1990, cause I thought I lost the other ones.

• Like 1

Thanks Jerry!  I too love the Wayfarers. Does anyone NOT look good in these shades? I own several. I think I own five pair. 

Thanks again Jerry!