CROCKETT'S SUNGLASSES! COMPLETE SET!

COOPER&BURNETT

After many years, and (countless dollars), I have obtained all the sunglasses that Crockett wore in 5 seasons of MIAMI VICE!

sun3_zpsuswawodz.png

100_2993.jpg

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

Eingefügtes BildBAUSCH & LOMB RAYBAN WAYFARER 5022 50mm G-15 lenses.This is the tortoise shell framed sunglasses that Crockett wore in seasons 1 and 2.

Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildPERSOL RATTI Model: 69218Here is the style of sunglasses Crockett wore in all of Season 3.

Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildREVO 840/001These are the sunglasses that Crockett wore when he was "BURNETT" in the episode MIRROR IMAGE in Season 4.

Many of my sunglasses are brand new old stock (NOS), and either had stickers on the lenses, and came with the orignial cases!Eingefügtes Bild

that is so cool Coop:clap:

Thanks!I don't know anyone else who's done it. I'm sure I'm not the only one, but I've not seen a group photo of them before.

Eingefügtes Bild

MY ABSOLUTE TOP-FAVORITE ONE!!!!:thumbsup:DONtastic!!!!!!!!!!!:happy:Thank you so very much coop for this new thread!!!DAMN ! I LOVE RAY BAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MG! I have lost the bag of my Ray Ban:cry:! It is a pitty but better as I have lost my Ray Ban itself!!!! ;):D

MY ABSOLUTE TOP-FAVORITE ONE!!!!:thumbsup:DONtastic!!!!!!!!!!!:happy:Thank you so very much coop for this new thread!!!DAMN ! I LOVE RAY BAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MG! I have lost the bag of my Ray Ban:cry:! It is a pitty but better as I have lost my Ray Ban itself!!!! ;):D

You like Ray Ban? Then perhaps you'd like this thread:http://www.miamiviceonline.com/showthread.php?15809-UNWORN-NEW-1980-S-WAYFARERS!or this thread:http://www.miamiviceonline.com/showthread.php?1369-MIAMI-VICE-SUNGLASSES-MAKES-STYLES-amp-IDENTIFICATIONS(You gotta visit my scrapbook section more often bluepearl!)

Totally cool COOP. My favorite is the Carrera sunglasses with the Wayfarer on second place.The Carrera glasses look very modern and was ahead of its time in design in my opinion. The Alpina glasses has a very dated design.

Totally cool COOP. My favorite is the Carrera sunglasses with the Wayfarer on second place.The Carrera glasses look very modern and was ahead of its time in design in my opinion. The Alpina glasses has a very dated design.

The shades were way ahead of it's time in style and design.....just like MIAMI VICE itself! :thumbsup:

Very nice Coop....I particularly like the Carreras myself.Do you wear any of these treasures in the hot California sunshine?I must say though that if I looked in the dictionary for the word "obsessed" I would find a picture of you....................without a head of course....:):D

Very nice Coop....I particularly like the Carreras myself.Do you wear any of these treasures in the hot California sunshine?I must say though that if I looked in the dictionary for the word "obsessed" I would find a picture of you....................without a head of course....:):D

Good question Stinger, I have several Carreras, so I can wear those. I also have several Wayfarers, so I can wear those too. The only ones I can't wear are the wayfarer that is unworn with the sticker on it, and the Persol, which also is unworn, and has a sticker on the lense.Other than that, I can wear the Revos, and the Alpina sunglasses if I want to. However, it will be rare when I do, as I'm going to buy a display for them.Thanks for the kind words Stinger!! :thumbsup:P.S. Yep! I just opened the dictionary, and there it is. A headless picture of me, with the name "Obsessed" under it. (I'm dressed in Miami Vice clothes of course. ;))

Really' date=' really impressive collection COOP. And for sure it wasn't cheap. Awesomeness!!![/quote']Yeah, you of all people know that these are way, WAY expensive, as your a collector too.Hope your sunglasses collection is growing bigger! :thumbsup:Dude, thanks so much for saying such a nice thing about my collection. :thumbsup::clap: