CROCKETT'S SUNGLASSES! COMPLETE SET!

COOPER&BURNETT

Coopster, the VICE sunglasses collection is very, VERY COOL! :thumbsup:That is VICE, man! :DMy favorites are definitely the black and the tortoise-shell B&L 5022 Ray-Ban Wayfarers.:cool:

Coopster' date=' the VICE sunglasses collection is very, VERY COOL! :thumbsup:That is VICE, man! :DMy favorites are definitely the black and the tortoise-shell Ray-Bans.:cool:[/quote']Hi Markwey!!Well, it seems to be a tie for those who love the Ray Bans, and the Carreras. Looks like there are fans of both sunglasses here.I'm thrilled you like the collection. I've never seen them grouped this way before. Your kind words sure were nice. Thank you very much!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Congratulations for your great collection' date=' Pal ! :cool::thumbsup:[/quote']Thank you! (Even though I thought about it) I didn't include the pair of ray bans that was used on the set with the non reflective flat lenses, as this was the collection of what the character SONNY CROCKETT wore on MIAMI VICE. http://www.miamiviceonline.com/showthread.php?2810-DJ-s-RARE-SCREEN-WORN-RAYBANS!I'm happy that this is getting a great response! :dance2::thumbsup:

Amazing "Complete Collection" COOP!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks buddy!I wanted to call this the "COMPLETE COLLECTION", but thought people would think I bought the JAN HAMMER CD! :D

Those are great' date=' Coop :thumbsup:[/quote']Being your the undisputed, biggest DON JOHNSON fan there is, I think your praise of my Crockett's sunglass collection is a huge honor! Thanks DJAngel! :thumbsup:

Today, I purchased an Acrylic, Clear Plexiglas store display made for selling sunglasses in department stores. It holds 24 sunglasses, and it's a locking case with keys. This will be a nice way for me to display all my sunglasses, protect it, keep dust off of it, and will keep visitor hands off when visiting here at "VICELAND".I'll post pictures of it later. This was a great investment!

hi my friend cop,your sunglasses are awe-inspiring :thumbsup:, in germany are the sunglsses just wack buying :cry: i have buy me my sunglasses rolled into one vintage shop . i have very bliss:D.here is a photo[ATTACH=CONFIG]5671[/ATTACH]

Thanks, again, COOPS for sharing your collection.:thumbsup:Your ever growing collection never ceases to amaze. It also makes a Miami Vice fan/fanatic sleep well at night knowing there is a "MIami Vice Museum" keeping the meory and legend alive.:clap::clap::clap:There's a name

The Miami Vice Museum

CURATOR COOP

Does "museum" make something seem old.:):):rolleyes::rolleyes:Thanks again COOPS:cheers:

Yeah' date=' you of all people know that these are way, WAY expensive, as your a collector too.[/quote']Haha, yeah, sometimes it hurts in my small students wallet. :DThe Persol 69218 is really pricey (just like the TR4), I'm still trying to get one cheap. You even own a pair with case and tag, that is really, really cool. :)Now that you've a complete collection of Sonny's sunglases, you might want to start collecting Tubbs shades. :D

5671[/ATTACH]

That photo sure is a great photo of a great pair of sunglasses! I sure love the wayfarer. I wear them every day, rain or shine. :thumbsup:

Haha' date=' yeah, sometimes it hurts in my small students wallet. :DThe Persol 69218 is really pricey (just like the TR4), I'm still trying to get one cheap. You even own a pair with case and tag, that is really, really cool. :)Now that you've a complete collection of Sonny's sunglases, you might want to start collecting Tubbs shades. :D[/quote']Well, Tubbs did wear the same Carreras Sonny wore in early season 1 episodes, and Tubbs wore Crockett's Persols for one scene in VIKING BIKERS FROM HELL. :) So, in a way, I'm already collecting Tubbs' sunglasses. :D:clap:

The Miami Vice Museum

CURATOR COOP

Does "museum" make something seem old.:):):rolleyes::rolleyes:Thanks again COOPS:cheers:
Man, that makes me feel soooo good now that you put it that way!!I visited a store that sells displays for stores, and have dreampt of displaying my stuff in actual store displays. Yes, I do suppose your correct aussifan, there IS a MIAMI VICE museum, and I am the curator. I only wish I could get my hands on even more MIAMI VICE items from the show. I do preserve, and protect them. I actually take this seriously. I need more items actually from the show.Sleep well my friend, this place, "VICELAND" the MIAMI VICE museum, does in fact, exist!Thankfully, because it's a private museum, I'm making it available online here for you, and everyone in the world to "visit" VICELAND in thier own homes.Your post made me happy! :dance2:

• Administrators

Awesome collection Coop!My favorite is the Persols.Just a suggestion, maybe you can go back and label the different glasses by season for our newer members that might not know when he wore them?Very cool!!! :thumbsup:

• Administrators
Thanks!I don't know anyone else who's done it. I'm sure I'm not the only one' date=' but I've not seen a group photo of them before.[/quote']I don't think anyone has done it. I don't think there is another person that has the passion or resources to collect this stuff that you do. Thanks for sharing all your stuff with us! This site wouldn't be the same without your continued support. :clap:As a side note, I just realized two things. One is that Sonny didn't wear Oakley sunglasses and two is that I just had some yo-yo in Texas swipe my Discover card number and make a fraudulent purchase from Oakley for $1200.00 worth of products! Unfortunately he wasn't too smart about it as the Arlington TX police nabbed him and contacted me to fill out an affidavit to prosecute him. And to all you Leona fans out there, that's prosecute, not persecute! :p

Awesome collection Coop!My favorite is the Persols.Just a suggestion' date=' maybe you can go back and label the different glasses by season for our newer members that might not know when he wore them?Very cool!!! :thumbsup:[/quote']O.K., I'll see what I can do.Great suggestion! :clap:

I don't think anyone has done it. I don't think there is another person that has the passion or resources to collect this stuff that you do. Thanks for sharing all your stuff with us! This site wouldn't be the same without your continued support. :clap:
Timm525' date=' you know your one of the closest people to me on this site. Thanks again for your very nice words. Also, thanks again for being there for me when I need help. Thanks for your work on this site. You are THE most underrated member on this site. You don't look for glory, or attention, only to help this site and it's members.Timm525, we each have our strenghts, and responsiblities. I do what I do. How do [u']you fit in? Your the Heart, and Soul of this website. Thanks for always being here Pal. I always feel safe when I see your username is online. :tasse_prost:Let's go smoke a beer together.

• Administrators
Timm525" data-date=" you know your one of the closest people to me on this site.[/B">

Thanks again for your very nice words. Also, thanks again for being there for me when I need help. Thanks for your work on this site. You are THE most underrated member on this site. You don't look for glory, or attention, only to help this site and it's members.Timm525, we each have our strenghts, and responsiblities. I do what I do. How do you fit in? Your the Heart, and Soul of this website. Thanks for always being here Pal. I always feel safe when I see your username is online. :tasse_prost:Let's go smoke a beer together.

Why does that make me feel like Robbie? :DThanks so much for all the kind words. As far as the beer is concerned, you got it! I'm buying. :thumbsup::tasse_prost:

Why does that make me feel like Robbie? :DThanks so much for all the kind words. As far as the beer is concerned' date=' you got it! I'm buying. :thumbsup::tasse_prost:[/quote']Robbie!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:clap:Believe it or not, that absolutely DID NOT cross my mind, until you wrote it! :)CHEERS!! :tasse_prost:

• Administrators
Robbie!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:clap:Believe it or not' date=' that absolutely DID NOT cross my mind, until you wrote it! :)CHEERS!! :tasse_prost:[/quote']There's always a MV tie in somewhere. You just gotta look for it.

There's always a MV tie in somewhere. You just gotta look for it.
I know' date=' you are sooo right!
Awesome collection Coop!My favorite is the Persols.Just a suggestion' date=' maybe you can go back and label the different glasses by season for our newer members that might not know when he wore them?Very cool!!! :thumbsup:[/quote']Done! :thumbsup:

• Administrators

Ooooops my bad! I meant to say the REVO 840/001 are my favorite not the Persols.Those are my favorite when he was Burnett. :thumbsup::clap:Thanks for the clarification. Even us senile members get confused from time to time. :)

Ooooops my bad! I meant to say the REVO 840/001 are my favorite not the Persols.Those are my favorite when he was Burnett. :thumbsup::clap:Thanks for the clarification. Even us senile members get confused from time to time. :)

Then I guess it was a good idea to label them! :D