CROCKETT'S SUNGLASSES! COMPLETE SET!

COOPER&BURNETT

Eingefügtes BildHere it is in my VICE room.

I am nearly speechless.This is truly a Miami Vice "religious experience". The Holy Grail of Miami Vice.:DThanks so much COOPs.:clap::cheers:

I am nearly speechless.This is truly a Miami Vice "religious experience". The Holy Grail of Miami Vice.:DThanks so much COOPs.:clap::cheers:

I took that photo just for you aussiefan. :thumbsup::cheers:

O wow!!Great that you have al the sunglasses! And thanks a lot for sharing!!!:flowers:I wish I had a VICE room I would be there all day. A well I just keep dreaming and look at the pictures and things you share.

You've got yourself a shrine there' date=' Coop. Awesome![/quote']That's just one little corner of the room. :thumbsup:

O wow!!Great that you have al the sunglasses! And thanks a lot for sharing!!!:flowers:I wish I had a VICE room I would be there all day. A well I just keep dreaming and look at the pictures and things you share.

Years ago, I would have done the room all LUCASFILM / SKYWALKER RANCH / STAR WARS rare collectibles, cast and crew items, jackets, hats, props, costumes, helmets etc.But, as the VICE collection grew, and with my envolvement on this site, it became an obsession to display, and share with my friends here. I love having a VICE room. "VICELAND"! :cool::clap:

Eingefügtes Bild

I have cases to the Crockett sunglasses in the drawer under the display case, along with other Wayfarers and Carreras.

Have you shown the other corners? How big is this vicespace???:eek:

It's a whole room in my home. And no, I have never shown it.

I'm sure I'm not alone in this forum in saying I would love too see it.

I understand. Perhaps one day, I will.

Sweet set of Crockett's shades. I like most of his styles, but I'd have to stick with one of his first selections ... the Wayfarer in black or tortoiseshell.Plus, wearing the tortoiseshell, added a little more class over the everyday black ..... :thumbsup:

Sweet set of Crockett's shades. I like most of his styles' date=' but I'd have to stick with one of his first selections ... the Wayfarer in black or tortoiseshell.Plus, wearing the tortoiseshell, added a little more class over the everyday black ..... :thumbsup:[/quote']I like the way you think!Thanks for the compliments. :thumbsup: I'm proud of the collection.

• 2 months later...

Great Finds Pal :). I LOVE my Persol 69218's ...... They are some of the few shades I have that actually fit my FAT head :D. Seriously though they are really sky rocketing in price and I am glad I got ahold of some in the early '90's prior to the "internet effect". Congrats -Ronbo

wow coop my best friend:eek:, your sunglasses are so beautyful:thumbsup: i have only a wayfarer from bausch & lomb with g-15 lenses . but i extensive search of the sunglasses from sonny crockett:eek: ,i have bought in a vintage shop in germany my sunglasses , i am happy :happy:.my wife has my sunglasses from wayfarer from archetype wayfarer to dump , i have not fun anymore:cry:,

wow coop my best friend:eek:' date=' your sunglasses are so beautyful:thumbsup: i have only a wayfarer from bausch & lomb with g-15 lenses . but i extensive search of the sunglasses from sonny crockett:eek: ,i have bought in a vintage shop in germany my sunglasses , i am happy :happy:.my wife has my sunglasses from wayfarer from archetype wayfarer to dump , i have not fun anymore:cry:,[/quote']Ray Ban Wayfarers are the BEST! I wear a pair every single day. Even when it's cloudy or raining! You can never have too many Wayfarers! I always have a spare, or a back up pair.

Hey Coop,Im thinking to buy a "Crockett´s" wayfarer, but the number / code reference i saw in a website is different from this one you are saying. The site says its the original wayfarer, but the number isRay Ban RB2140 Original Wayfarer 901.Is this the same wayfarer from the 80s, but with new reference?Can you help me?the site is : http://www.oculosworld.com.br/designer-sunglasses/Ray-Ban/Ray-Ban-RB2140-Original-Wayfarer-901-23701.htmlThx buddy.

I think I need to get a pair of those sunglasses. Living in South Florida I think I'd look good in on of them lol.

Yep, I can help! The ACTUAL 80'S versions that Crockett wore are: make and style: BAUSCH & LOMB RAYBAN WAYFARER 5022 50mm G-15 lenses.What your looking at is the NEW 80'S STYLE Wayfarers. They are modern copies of the 80's versions. They are the closest you can get without getting the real deals.Please click and read below to know what to expect!Great to hear from you pal! :thumbsup:http://www.miamiviceonline.com/showthread.php?15200-NEW!-80-S-WAYFARERS-ARE-BACK!

Nice colors in that pic. It has that Vice vibe color wise. Early Vice, season one. Great display.