TUBBS' PROP ST. CHRISTOPHER MEDALION NECKLACE!

COOPER&BURNETT

Here's my Tubbs' Gold St. Christopher Medalion Necklace prop, like the one Tubbs wore in Season 1 & 2.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

hi my friend, I enjoy that :thumbsup:you are a great fan of mv.you on my best friend :thumbsup:i hope we to be come at that a lot of other things see of you:thumbsup::cool::clap::clap:

:radio:

Cool piece! :thumbsup::cool:

Thanks Markwey! I didn't have much in the way of props for Tubbs, so this really fit the bill. :thumbsup:

:radio:
Hi Brother in Arms! I'll be posting everything MIAMI VICE related on this site. I'm so happy that you like my VICE items! Your always so nice.By the way, this medalion is made with real Gold.

wow my friend its great a gold medalion:eek: You're a brick my friend :thumbsup:. i find your reports correct :clap::clap::clap::clap::thumbsup: my best friend cop:thumbsup:

:radio::thumbsup:

Great find.:cool:PMT looks sooooooo cool in those shots, too. I like the one with the cockatoo. He looks cool but concerned, maybe thinking he would lose a finger if it bites.:):)

Great find.:cool:PMT looks sooooooo cool in those shots' date=' too. I like the one with the cockatoo. He looks cool but concerned, maybe thinking he would lose a finger if it bites.:):)[/quote']He looks cool, ...because he IS cool! :thumbsup:

I can't remember the exact quote; but when Clive James interviewed PMT and DJ around the time they were filming the last few episodes he said something about PMT being so smooth you just knew he wore silk underwear!

• Like 1

I can't remember the exact quote; but when Clive James interviewed PMT and DJ around the time they were filming the last few episodes he said something about PMT being so smooth you just knew he wore silk underwear!

:D:D I'll bet he does!PMT said that Michael Mann said he looked "as sharp as a tack". :thumbsup:

If I wear the Medalion and my Crockett threads.....I can go out as Crockett AND Tubbs!! :D

Or even better' date=' you could go out as Cooper & Burnett :)[/quote']I wish I could do "Cooper & Burnett" better. :)

Great find Coop. :D I am sure it cost a pretty penny, considering how the price of gold has skyrocketed the past few years. I can't remember, but do you have any PMT original items? I love your collection of authentic items. I would imagine that finding things of his that were used on the show would be even harder than finding Sonny's things.I have a meager collection of MV items and no authentic items. At least I have all of the seasons on dvd, a great palm collection in my yard, a couple of blazers and pastel t-shirts and such. Oh yeah, and Vice City...haha.You never cease to amaze me that you find/own the actual items or items just like them. Super job!

Great find Coop. :D I am sure it cost a pretty penny' date=' considering how the price of gold has skyrocketed the past few years. I can't remember, but do you have any PMT original items? I love your collection of authentic items. I would imagine that finding things of his that were used on the show would be even harder than finding Sonny's things.I have a meager collection of MV items and no authentic items. At least I have all of the seasons on dvd, a great palm collection in my yard, a couple of blazers and pastel t-shirts and such. Oh yeah, and Vice City...haha.You never cease to amaze me that you find/own the actual items or items just like them. Super job![/quote']I have PMT's Director's chair backing with his name on it from MIAMI VICE Season 1, the number one cop mug, and three of his vice era autographs. You are right, it IS really hard to find Tubbs items. Most of the show was focused on Crockett, and Tubbs personal life wasn't featured as much, nor did we even see where Tubbs lived.Crockett's jackets were unique, and could be spotted fairly easy, but Tubbs, although he looked fantastic, didn't really have the kind of clothes that would stand out on their own. A collector says to me, "hey, I have a shirt or a tie that Tubbs wore". I can't I.D. it, as it just looks like a tie, or a shirt to me, because there are no identification marks, or designs on it. I can't tell, so I pass. I'd like to get my hands on MORE actual items from the show, but believe me...it's hard to do. I'm thankful for what I DO have. ....I just want more to preserve, and share with everyone. Believe me......I'm trying to find more, and better connections. :thumbsup:Scot, Your AWESOME! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks Coop! I see your point about it being too hard to identify a lot of Tubbs' clothing. I wish we did have more of an idea about his personal life. I remember in season one him mentioning the bikers next door keeping him awake. I also recall the items he had laid out in the pilot episode. I did always admire his choice of an up close and personal weapon; you really can't argue with a sawed-off twelve gauge loaded with 00. :D

Thanks Coop! I see your point about it being too hard to identify a lot of Tubbs' clothing. I wish we did have more of an idea about his personal life. I remember in season one him mentioning the bikers next door keeping him awake. I also recall the items he had laid out in the pilot episode. I did always admire his choice of an up close and personal weapon; you really can't argue with a sawed-off twelve gauge loaded with 00. :D

I liked a lot about Tubbs. As the years go on, I'm now watching TUBBS more and more now. His 12 gauge was AWESOME!Right now, I'm wearing a vice era linen sportcoat by one of the makers of clothes that were worn on Vice, with a "MIAMI BEACH" T- shirt under it. I'm lounging around wearing this stuff. :D:D I'm watching, as I write this, "OUT WHERE THE BUSES DON'T RUN". Dude, I'm obsessed. I'm soooo obsessed with MIAMI VICE. It's an everyday thing with me! :thumbsup:

Dude' date=' I'm obsessed. I'm soooo obsessed with MIAMI VICE. It's an everyday thing with me! :thumbsup:[/quote']And you deserve some serious respect for that. It takes some courage to dress up like Crockett or Tubbs. Certainly most of us would like to, but are simply too afraid others would make jokes etc.. And for the Miami Vice fanbase it is really great and encouraging to see that some did not forget about Vice and how cool it used to be in the 80's. As long as there are people like you Vice will never be forgotten. :thumbsup:Great amulet by the way. Shame we never got to see Tubbs home. :D

And you deserve some serious respect for that. It takes some courage to dress up like Crockett or Tubbs. Certainly most of us would like to' date=' but are simply too afraid others would make jokes etc.. And for the Miami Vice fanbase it is really great and encouraging to see that some did not forget about Vice and how cool it used to be in the 80's. As long as there are people like you Vice will never be forgotten. :thumbsup:Great amulet by the way. Shame we never got to see Tubbs home. :D[/quote']Believe me when I tell you that for some time, I was too afraid to wear the clothes. I'm guessing about 6 years ago. I still remember what I thought after getting out of my car wearing my blazer to a store, and then me taking it off to go inside because I was self concious. I heard myself say in my head, "What the hell, knowbody even knows who I am, for all they know, I wear blazers all the time. Nobody knows me" I then put the blazer back on, and walked into the store. Nobody made any comments, nobody even took a second look at me. I looked nice, and blended in. Nowadays, I wear blazers from the Vice era that have designs on them that REALLY, REALLY stand out, and.......I don't care. Now, I kind of hope for a response, as when I do (which is really rare) someone likes it, and wants to know where they can get one. Nobody ever says anything at all about MIAMI VICE, which is what I want. Besides, it they did, I'd be complimented.I don't know why I'm so into this show. I mean, it's almost not even just a show anymore to me, but a way of life. A "religion" almost (I don't worship the show, as I know it's just a tv show mind you). Every day I have a day off, I look for MIAMI VICE items. It just never ends. It NEVER ends. I look forward to a day off to do this. I'm nuts, but in a fun way! :thumbsup: