ESPADRILLE MANIA UK!!

Chloe

I took these photos in my local fashion store last week, I was gobsmacked to see so many espadrilles in one place...seems like we are still down with the kids!![ATTACH=CONFIG]5758[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5759[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5760[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5764[/ATTACH]

Oh Lord, those pics are like showing Coop the original Testarossa and telling him you bought it for him as a gift!:pBTW - Hi Chloe :cool:

Oh Lord' date=' those pics are like showing Coop the original Testarossa and telling him you bought it for him as a gift!:pBTW - Hi Chloe :cool:[/quote']Hahahaha...I think I would need to manhandle him out of the shop whilst excusing the drooling!

Hahahaha...I think I would need to manhandle him out of the shop whilst excusing the drooling!

Unless he was having a headless day... in which case it could either be less messy or incredibly messy depending on your perspective! :p

• 2 months later...

So many!!!7 pounds seems to be a reasonable price; I wish we had the same choice here.Chloe, you didn't tell us how many pairs you bought! :)

So many!!!7 pounds seems to be a reasonable price; I wish we had the same choice here.Chloe' date=' you didn't tell us how many pairs you bought! :)[/quote']Haven't bought any yet Pandina, the weather has been truly appalling & just not suitable for espadrilles sadly...BUT I am most definitely going to get some TOMs...http://www.toms.co.uk/[ATTACH=CONFIG]6378[/ATTACH]

post-51-13892964685093_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly I couldn't get the glitter, sold out everywhere ; ( But i did get these!!! Happy dance!![ATTACH=CONFIG]6421[/ATTACH]

post-51-13892964696712_thumb.jpg