MIAMI VICE CROCKETT BLAZERS & VICE CLOTHES PHOTOS

COOPER&BURNETT

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6309[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6310[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6311[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6312[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6313[/ATTACH]You can see the shirt and jacket from when they appeared in the show. I can't believe I managed to acquire them! Expensive' date=' but SO worth it.[/quote']So you are the one who won them at the auction house auction! Congrats. I was told about the auction house auction by a member who tipped me off, but I never bothered to register with them, or I would have owned them.Congrats!I have lots of photos of your clothes on the internet from the auction. Let's see some pictures of you wearing them.By the way, the clothes are from season 2, not season one.

Hiya!Thanks, Coop! I'd love to see the photos from the auction. I actually acquired them from the folks that got 'em at the auction. I think they were just wanting to turn a quick profit. I dig your apartment/townhouse. Saw the thread with the photos. Very cool. Where did you source the lighting for the handrail, behind the couch, etc? I'm redoing our guest house in "Vice Style." The Daytona is going right in the living room! Would love to see some photos of your rolling stock too!By the way, do you know whatever happened to Dan J? Looks like he hasn't posted in a while and I'm trying to track him down.B

I would wear any one of these coats around town. Simply awesome. I could imagine using this if I were going out for a Friday night, circa 1986. What I wouldn't do to have one of those night's tonight! Thanks for the display.

Thanks' date=' Coop! I'd love to see the photos from the auction. I actually acquired them from the folks that got 'em at the auction. I think they were just wanting to turn a quick profit. By the way, do you know whatever happened to Dan J? Looks like he hasn't posted in a while and I'm trying to track him down.B[/quote']Here's the photos that were from they posted on them on the internet.Eingefügtes Bild

Eingefügtes BildDanJ is not on here much anymore. He's busy with his girlfriend, his band, photography etc.Sadly, he's not as interested in VICE as he once was.I'd try contacting our great member, MIAMIJIMF on this website about how to contact DanJ.O.K., your turn. Let's see pictures of you wearing these cool clothes! :thumbsup:

Clothes, Dan JThanks for the info, Coop! That's a shame that Dan isn't too interested in Vice anymore. He was our local hookup! He showed my wife and I around Miami and took us to all the sites. Such a great guy!Yes, I'll post some pics once the clothes arrive! I bought them Wednesday night online and I just knew this was the first place to share my excitement! Sadly, this is probably the ONLY place where others will appreciate it!So who is the resident expert on Daytona replicas? My car is nearly perfect, but I want to make a few changes - mostly cosmetic. For example, I'd like to recover the seats with a more accurate replica of the original Daytona seats. Mine are very close, but still off. Also need the gauge cluster, glove box, vent sliders, etc. Rescuing this car was a real adventure. Wound up being an amazing story of endurance actually. I'll have to share it sometime.B

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6309[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6310[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6311[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6312[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6313[/ATTACH]You can see the shirt and jacket from when they appeared in the show. I can't believe I managed to acquire them! Expensive' date=' but SO worth it.[/quote']Excellent purchase:thumbsup::clap::cool:These were up for auction a few months back but where passed in. I registered but unfortunately could not take part or see what they passed in at.Cannot wait to see pics when you recieve them.

This is the thread to the original live auction website featuring the vice clothes.http://www.icollector.com/Hollywood-Auction-Holiday-Extravaganza-IV_as21578?p=1&ps=50&kw=don%20johnsonThe Daytona experts are Jurrasic Narc, Kavinsky, and our member who actually physically has one of the actual cars used in the show. I think his name is Camera Car (Not 100% sure of the name).

This is the thread to the original live auction website featuring the vice clothes.http://www.icollector.com/Hollywood-Auction-Holiday-Extravaganza-IV_as21578?p=1&ps=50&kw=don%20johnsonThanks COOP. I aasume they did not get at least $4300 in the first auction.
Well, we have the new owner on this thread, and he paid more than it sold for. Perhaps you should ask him how much it sold for, and how much he paid.

You can see the shirt and jacket from when they appeared in the show. I can't believe I managed to acquire them! Expensive' date=' but SO worth it.[/quote']Congratulations! Great clothes! :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MIAMISPYDERS

DAYTONA SPYDER CARS/PARTS/ACCESSORIES Hello everyone I just joined this amazing Miami Vice Community Forum/Club and would like to give you all a little background information on myself. My name is Arturo I was born and raised in Miami Beach and in my teen years I had the pleasure of witnessing the filming of Miami vice in person, I grew up hanging around the set and even worked the Miami Vice going away Party at Woody's On The Beach (5th Ocean Drive), my older brother worked as a valet parker at the Alexander Hotel on Collins Avenue (Miami Vice Office) where they kept the Daytona Spyders parked, the first time I saw it I thought it was the coolest car ever and promised myself that one day I would own one and have the pleasure of cruising down the streets of Miami in one. Back in 2003 I purchased my first Daytona Spyder and since then owned and sold about 17 Daytonas from builders like McBurnie ,Rowley, CCC, Corvarri, Roberts, etc. About 5 years ago I purchased all parts, accessories and molds from now retired builders from the 80's.I currently have a Daytona listed on Ebay, belowmis the link:[

http://www.miamiviceonline.com/showthread.php?16542-Greetings-from-Finland!&p=255626#post255626Either way, great to have you aboard. We'll anxiously await your first story from seeing Vice being filmed in person!

WELCOME!We all would like to meet you!Please post an intoduction in the Welcome Trainees section, like my pal CharlieGlide mentioned, as my thread on Blazers is not the place. Welcome again. Hope to get to know you!-COOP

• 1 month later...

Coop, i've just watched your great collection once again and didn't find this blazer:Eingefügtes BildSonny wore it in "Prodigal Son". I don't know maybe it's not as special and cool as others, but i like it! So, i'm interested have you got it or maybe you have some interesting information about it.

Eingefügtes BildSonny wore it in "Prodigal Son". I don't know maybe it's not as special and cool as others, but i like it! So, i'm interested have you got it or maybe you have some interesting information about it.

I don't have it yet, but I have one by the very same maker that looks very, very close to it! I'll try to post a picture when I can. :thumbsup:I like that blazer too, and I want it. I'll get it eventually.

This one is similar, and made by the same designer that Crockett wore. It has the raised ribbing in the fabric. A little different, but in the same general style, and the process is the same. Also the lapels are different, and has the lapel hole used for hanging your Wayfarer sunglasses! Like Crockett's jacket, it was made in 1985, and it's unlined cotton.Eingefügtes Bild
  • Like 1