MIAMI VICE CROCKETT BLAZERS & VICE CLOTHES PHOTOS

COOPER&BURNETT

It's hard to get the correct lighting to see the raised ridges on the cloth, but I tried, so you can see it better. Eingefügtes Bild

Yeah, i like it! Though it's not the same, it's very good looking! :thumbsup: Thanks for so many detailed photos!I didn't realize that blazer has ridges, i thought it's thin stripes. This makes blazer more interesting, i haven't got anything like this yet.

Yeah' date=' i like it! Though it's not the same, it's very good looking! :thumbsup: Thanks for so many detailed photos!I didn't realize that blazer has ridges, i thought it's thin stripes. This makes blazer more interesting, i haven't got anything like this yet.[/quote']Yeah, it's a real VICE ERA jacket. It's pretty laid back, yet elegant at the same time. Glad you like it! :thumbsup:

You wear these regularly right? how do you keep them looking so white?I'm asking because Im atempting to get out of my comfort zone and see how well I find white works and I just dont quite know what to use to keep the white shirt I got looking a solid white instead of a white with a slightly brown tint.

• 2 years later...

Anyone know in what episode Sonny wore a navy blazer with vertical white/cream colored stripes? I know I've seen him in something like that, I just don't remember where. I found a nice women's blazer with that pattern, and I would like to compare it to how Sonny's blazer looked. 

• 3 years later...
On 4-8-2012 at 8:03 AM, COOPER&BURNETT said:

This one is similar, and made by the same designer that Crockett wore. It has the raised ribbing in the fabric. A little different, but in the same general style, and the process is the same. Also the lapels are different, and has the lapel hole used for hanging your Wayfarer sunglasses! Like Crockett's jacket, it was made in 1985, and it's unlined cotton.Eingefügtes Bild

Could you please share the name of the designer / brand of this jacket?

18 minutes ago, jberendsen said:

Welcome to the site! 

Sadly, Coop no longer logs on to this site, and he also always refused to reveal the designers, as that would tip off potential competitors for future acquisitions. 

I would say this is by Gianni Versace. 

Edited by Dadrian
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

Welcome to the site! 

Sadly, Coop no longer logs on to this site, and he also always refused to reveal the designers, as that would tip off potential competitors for future acquisitions. 

I would say this is by Gianni Versace. 

1 hour ago, jberendsen said:

Nice item 

• 9 months later...

Yes mainly Gianni Versace, Marithe Francois Girbaud & Claude Montana.
Tubbs was more to Giorgio Armani & Nino Cerruti.
Nowadays, Giorgio Armani (Black Label) is one of the designer who propose collection which looks very much like MV.
Shoes (Espadrille) also.

• Like 2

• 4 years later...
On 12/18/2008 at 6:23 AM, Dadrian said:

All blazer that have a label in the neck that says Made in Italy, in the style of this one, are in fact Versace. If you look up vintage Versace on eBay.com you'll see what I mean.

6 hours ago, pfranze said:

All blazer that have a label in the neck that says Made in Italy, in the style of this one, are in fact Versace. If you look up vintage Versace on eBay.com you'll see what I mean.

It’s Versace spring/summer 1984