MORE 80's gear UK....WOW!!!

Chloe

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5841[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5842[/ATTACH]A couple of Miami themed T shirts for good measure, in the same shop : )[ATTACH=CONFIG]5843[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5844[/ATTACH]

WOW!! That store is in England?? How cool is that!!? Yeah, H&M stores are having their "MIAMI VICE" phase right now. It's not exact copes of vice clothes, but in the relative style as VICE. No question what so ever that it was supposed to look MIAMI VICE like. It was planned.That store looks great! Will you buy anything, or is it more fun for you to find, photograph, and post them here?GREAT FIND CHLOE!! :clap::thumbsup:

Brilliant colours on those jackets for sure!

yeah need to wear sunglasses to even look at them lolstill with this constant fad to wear dreary colors nowadays you cant help but feel to go back to the 80's style.

still with this constant fad to wear dreary colors nowadays you cant help but feel to go back to the 80's style.

You bet, it kind of gets boring when everyone is dressed like going to a funeral.:p

MORE 80's gear UK WOW !!!Great photos of a great selection of "Miami Vice" type clothing. Super work in finding these Chloe !Can any of these be purchased via the internet ?:cool:

You bet' date=' it kind of gets boring when everyone is dressed like going to a funeral.:p[/quote']I gotta admit though I want to easy myself into it by starting with S3 colors which mixed dark with light ones.to make sure I get the right color balance given my light complexion

Great photos of a great selection of "Miami Vice" type clothing. Super work in finding these Chloe !Can any of these be purchased via the internet ?:cool:

I'm not sure.... But I did get some strange looks taking photos in the shop ! Maybe they thought I was partaking in industrial espionage lol I'll keep looking though, & am most certainly going to purchase a jacket before the summer

I'll keep looking though' date=' & am most certainly going to purchase a jacket before the summer[/quote']Your so totally fine Chloe. You'd look so hot in clothes like that.My vote is GO FOR IT CHLOE! :done: