BERNAY'S CAFE T-SHIRT!

COOPER&BURNETT

6176[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6177[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6178[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6179[/ATTACH]100% Screen Printed! I think once you get these, you'll forget about the copycat seller at Zazzle.

I got my BERNAY'S CAFE shirts today with the larger logo, and...WOW! Now THAT is some seriously good Screen printing! The logo is the size I wanted, and now have! That is quality folks!I will wear these with PRIDE!The colors are wonderful too!These shirts are COOP APPROVED!!If this is any indication of what the quality of the IZZY MORENO shirts are going to be like, we are in for a real treat!Thanks Myron for the replacement shirts. I'm VERY happy with these! :thumbsup::thumbsup::clap:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Mari-Janes

• Kavinsky

• Philippe

I really like the revised shirt. Maybe I'm going to buy one aswell. I usually wear size "M". How does the shirt fit? Only the 32 $ for shipping keeps me back atm. :D

I really like the revised shirt. Maybe I'm going to buy one aswell. I usually wear size "M". How does the shirt fit? Only the 32 $ for shipping keeps me back atm. :D

Awww....go on.....Buy one! :thumbsup:

The Bernays Cafe shirts look sooooooo goog COOP:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:Can't wait to get mine. I ordered 2 with more 2 Izzy shirts:cool::cool::cool:

The Bernays Cafe shirts look sooooooo goog COOP:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:Can't wait to get mine. I ordered 2 with more 2 Izzy shirts:cool::cool::cool:

AWESOME BUDDY! :thumbsup::thumbsup::clap:

AWESOME BUDDY! :thumbsup::thumbsup::clap:

Thanks COOP. I just read my previous post and I know Ive' said it before but I really must proof read my spelling before I post :D:)I try and type too quick sometimes. Going between work emails and my favourite site sometimes gets too much:D:birdie:

• 3 weeks later...

I've received both the Bernay's and the Izzy shirts and they are great. Going to order one of the newer Bernay's style as well.

I've received both the Bernay's and the Izzy shirts and they are great. Going to order one of the newer Bernay's style as well.

Yeah Dean, I'm quite happy with mine too. I wonder if we should do another Limited Edition MIAMI VICE design? I'm having fun with mine.

• 7 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Im afraid he's not been on for awhile, just one of those things, although if one was to try it might be possible to try and have one made, like copy the thing and send it to one of those t shirt makers, hell cletus from the cletus mcfarlane channel does that kinda stuff all the time it seems

like they get a new project and within a week a t shirt shows up for it, like that galaxy sedan they've got now.

and I've even seen it done with videogame art work, namely for red dead.

16 minutes ago, Kavinsky said:

Im afraid he's not been on for awhile, just one of those things, although if one was to try it might be possible to try and have one made, like copy the thing and send it to one of those t shirt makers, hell cletus from the cletus mcfarlane channel does that kinda stuff all the time it seems

like they get a new project and within a week a t shirt shows up for it, like that galaxy sedan they've got now.

and I've even seen it done with videogame art work, namely for red dead.

that's also  how I got my Freefall KU shirt couple years ago

Freefall_KU.jpg.f048a87107d91e1cca061d60d698df56.jpg

• Like 2