• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Mari-Janes

• Kavinsky

• Philippe

See, now that looks much better. But then again, so did the picture on the other website, and I still got what I got. I bought TWO of the small logo shirts.Who's going to take a chance, and buy this one, and find out if it is like the one in this photo?Anyone?

This site will put the logo on anything from coffee cups, pins, key chains, magnets, post cards, to computer mouse pads (might get one) and neckties (might get one of those too!)! Check this site outhttp://www.zazzle.com/gifts?gp=105540215932332373Go to the website, and type in MIAMI and see all the MIAMI dade county, Miami police, MIAMI beach, heck, MIAMI everything!!:clap:

Perhaps I'll order one of these, just to see.This place gives you options on t-shirt color options. Although I'm used to seeing it with a black background, I don't really wear black t-shirts, so I may try an ash grey. Not sure yet. The shirts are pretty expensive. They have a feature that with a click of a button, you can see what the logo looks like on a different color shirt! :thumbsup:As I previously stated, they will put this logo on virtually anything!

O.K., I did it. I ordered two of the BERNAY'S CAFE shirts from the newest site Philippe found. I ordered one grey shirt, and I couldn't resist, so I bought a black shirt too. Even though I don't wear black shirts, I just HAD to have the black shirt. (Perhaps I'll start wearing black because of it.)Hope the logo looks as good in person, as it does on the website (unlike the last website).Obviously, when it arrives in a week or so, I'll tell you what I think of it, and show pictures. :thumbsup:

O.K.' date=' I did it. I ordered two of the BERNAY'S CAFE shirts from the newest site Philippe found. I ordered one grey shirt, and I couldn't resist, so I bought a black shirt too. Even though I don't wear black shirts, I just HAD to have the black shirt. (Perhaps I'll start wearing black because of it.)Hope the logo looks as good in person, as it does on the website (unlike the last website).Obviously, when it arrives in a week or so, I'll tell you what I think of it, and show pictures. :thumbsup:[/quote']Yes, I'm definitely interested to see how they turn out in real life.:cool:If it's 'Cooper approved';) I'll buy one myself, Thanks man!:thumbsup:

Perhaps I'll order one of these' date=' just to see.This place gives you options on t-shirt color options. Although I'm used to seeing it with a black background, I don't really wear black t-shirts, so I may try an ash grey. Not sure yet. The shirts are pretty expensive. They have a feature that with a click of a button, you can see what the logo looks like on a different color shirt! :thumbsup:As I previously stated, they will put this logo on virtually anything![/quote']I just hope you didn't order the 'Kids T-shirt', because the link you gave is a 'Kids Shirt'. Just to let you know...

I just hope you didn't order the 'Kids T-shirt'' date=' because the link you gave is a 'Kids Shirt'. Just to let you know...[/quote']OH NOOOOO!!!Just kidding. :) I ordered the correct adult size.Actually, the link YOU posted originally is a kids shirt. :)The link I posted for the website has all sorts of stuff with the Berney's Cafe logo on it. :)I ordered two adult XL shirts. I will let you know what they are like.The first website is NOT Coop approved. Hopefully, this one will get my stamp of approval. :thumbsup:I saved $6.00 on an online offer from the website that is now over, and I STILL spent $57.00 for just two shirts. It's NOT cheap! It would normally cost over $63.00 for the two shirts! (I'd cost more if I bought two BLACK shirts) I'm taking a financial risk, as I ALREADY bought two shirts the last time.

Thanks for sharing. Any idea what font type this is? I think it should be quite easy to do it in photoshop if we'd know it.

Thanks for sharing. Any idea what font type this is? I think it should be quite easy to do it in photoshop if we'd know it.

I don't know...."neon"?? Neon writing has a certain look usually, but can be made into any writing. Good question. I wish I knew the answer.....can't wait till these shirts arrive!

Make your ownI am going to look for some T-shirt fabric paints and a plain black shirt next time I am in town. I took a screenshot I found on the internet and traced it in Corel, and if I find the other materials I will print it out and use it as a pattern.Here's the trace if anyone else wants to try the same project!

post-79-13892964472949_thumb.jpg

even better..Actually found something even better at the store, which I hadn't been sure they'd even have: T-shirt transfer paper for inkjet printers!I got one packet for light colored (5 sheets AND a T-shirt included for just 9.90 euros!) and a packet for dark colored T-shirts (5 sheets for 12.90 euros)I think I am going to try and make a screenshot and use the picture as the transfer, so I get the neon look.

Actually found something even better at the store' date=' which I hadn't been sure they'd even have: T-shirt transfer paper for inkjet printers!I got one packet for light colored (5 sheets AND a T-shirt included for just 9.90 euros!) and a packet for dark colored T-shirts (5 sheets for 12.90 euros)I think I am going to try and make a screenshot and use the picture as the transfer, so I get the neon look.[/quote']How cool!! Great way to try it. You know, you can have places use a computer sewing machine to SEW in the logo on a hat, or the back of a jacket!! Hell, I many even try that! :clap:Great to see you back, and still posting here CrockettsAnkles, my internet soul mate (Much respect to your husband :prost:).

I am going to look for some T-shirt fabric paints and a plain black shirt next time I am in town. I took a screenshot I found on the internet and traced it in Corel' date=' and if I find the other materials I will print it out and use it as a pattern.Here's the trace if anyone else wants to try the same project![/quote']Nice idea, but isn't this image a bit small?We'd need a hi-res shot of that scene. But good luck with your little "porject". :)

Might be..

Nice idea' date=' but isn't this image a bit small?We'd need a hi-res shot of that scene. But good luck with your little "porject". :)[/quote']I took my own screenshot and I am playing around with it in Corel...I may enhance the color as well. Alternatively, I will do a vector trace and do it as an outline, possibly with a neon-effect fill. If it does not look good I may try a small version like a badge on the chest, as if it were an employee T-shirt.All this trouble for a shirt, haha. Well, I just dumped a load of holey old shirts and I need something cool in my wardrobe for summer, and this way I will have something UNIQUE! :)

Oh and now I see what you mean....Well, the idea is that you have to open it in a drawing program and "stretch" it out to fill an A4 paper. But when I get the final version done I'll upload it as an A4 for those who don't have such a program.

O.K., HERE IT IS!!! The NEW BERNAY'S CAFE shirt!!Eingefügtes BildIt looks great, and looks just as advertised!

Here's the grey shirt with the logo! You can have the logo on several colors of shirts. I'm going to wear the grey shirt quite a bunch! I might order more colors, or even the tie or mug. Perhaps the mouse pad! Eingefügtes Bild

Which shirt would YOU rather have??? The large logo shirt, or the small logo shirt?Eingefügtes BildThe choice is obvious!

I like the size of the larger logobut prefer slightly the pink color on the smaller logoed shirt. I would have also preferred a more turquoisey blue on the word CAFE. Boy, I'm a nitpicker :D But they are great shirts still.

Nice Coop, I definitely prefer the two last ones you ordered! I think the pink is closer to the actual sign. The grey one looks like a real 80s shirt which is really great.:thumbsup:

but prefer slightly the pink color on the smaller logoed shirt. I would have also preferred a more turquoisey blue on the word CAFE. Boy' date=' I'm a nitpicker :D But they are great shirts still.[/quote']
Nice Coop' date=' I definitely prefer the two last ones you ordered! I think the pink is closer to the actual sign. The grey one looks like a real 80s shirt which is really great.:thumbsup:[/quote']I absolutely agree with both of you!This shirt is COOP APPROVED! :done:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

I absolutely agree with both of you!This shirt is COOP APPROVED! :done:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

I'm still thinking of what shirt, or thing I'll have this logo put on next!

I wonder what was done with the actual neon sign? I'm guessing it wasn't saved, but scrapped.

• 2 weeks later...

Today, I finally got a reply from the company that sent me the small logo Bernay's Cafe shirts!Below is the entire message:"did I contact you about this?"That's it so far!I wrote again with my dissapointment on the small logo on the shirt, and hope to post another reply here soon.