BERNAY'S CAFE T-SHIRT!

COOPER&BURNETT

Here's today's reply from the Mari-janes company...Sorry, about not replying. I get about 400 emails per day, half of those are spam. I was going through some old emails and came across yours. The reason the design is larger on the site is because its just superimposed in Photoshop. However, I would be glad to resize the design and send them out to you.Not really interested in the Miami Vice forum, just want to make sure my customers are good to go.Can you send me your old order number?MyronO.k. members, it sounds like this IS a very legit business, and they DO want to make customers happy! If I read it correctly, they would like to make things right. The person who wrote, (Myron) has stated that my email to them did get thru, but with 400 emails a day, it simply got lost in a sea of emails.I think it's important to give the Mari-jane company a fair chance to make things right. They obviously reached out to do so. If they do send replacement shirts, and they have a large logo, and look good, I will post the photos here (along with any replies). Perhaps they will pass the "COOP APPROVED" status.I know members here were interested in this shirt if the logo was bigger, well, perhaps if the offer to replace them happens, those of you who didn't buy it, will reconsider.I will be interested that if, and when, you all order one, will it have a small logo, or a large logo?I have no idea if they plan to permanately keep the logo big (hopefully) , or are just doing it as a one time deal because of our complaints.I think it's very important that we give them a shot to redeem themselves. I'm sure you are all with me on this.Members, I'd like to hear some replies from you on this.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Mari-Janes

• Kavinsky

• Philippe

Well done COOP. I will definately buy one if they change the size, and hopefully make it permanent.Thanks for tenacity in getting the print authentic.:thumbsup:

Sorry' date=' about not replying. I get about 400 emails per day, half of those are spam. I was going through some old emails and came across yours. The reason the design is larger on the site is because its just superimposed in Photoshop. However, I would be glad to resize the design and send them out to you.Not really interested in the Miami Vice forum, just want to make sure my customers are good to go.Can you send me your old order number?Myron[/size']O.k. members, it sounds like this IS a very legit business, and they DO want to make customers happy! If I read it correctly, they would like to make things right. The person who wrote, (Myron) has stated that my email to them did get thru, but with 400 emails a day, it simply got lost in a sea of emails.I think it's important to give the Mari-jane company a fair chance to make things right. They obviously reached out to do so. If they do send replacement shirts, and they have a large logo, and look good, I will post the photos here (along with any replies). Perhaps they will pass the "COOP APPROVED" status.I know members here were interested in this shirt if the logo was bigger, well, perhaps if the offer to replace them happens, those of you who didn't buy it, will reconsider.I will be interested that if, and when, you all order one, will it have a small logo, or a large logo?I have no idea if they plan to permanately keep the logo big (hopefully) , or are just doing it as a one time deal because of our complaints.I think it's very important that we give them a shot to redeem themselves. I'm sure you are all with me on this.Members, I'd like to hear some replies from you on this.

I'm glad to hear they are willing to ship you a bigger version Coop.:thumbsup: I do however think it's odd for a company to advertise a superimposed "photoshoped" product that in reality turns to be smaller in print.:confused: Indeed the question remains if the big size will stay or they just do you a one time favor?

I'm glad to hear they are willing to ship you a bigger version Coop.:thumbsup: I do however think it's odd for a company to advertise a superimposed "photoshoped" product that in reality turns to be smaller in print.:confused: Indeed the question remains if the big size will stay or they just do you a one time favor?

I don't know. Hopefully, they will keep the bigger size shirt, as I can't imagine anyone wanting a small logo.Perhaps I should ask them that question.I have a feeling that this will turn out O.K., and we may end up really liking this company.

Hey guys, Coop...I have over a hundred designs in my store, so I don't normally follow fan forums. Almost every shirt I do has a fan forum, so it would be kind of overwhelming.What got me here though was Coop's discription of the fans here and the fact that I am a big Miami Vice fan.Ill start off by saying that I am a screen printer and do local wholesale orders. I created Mari-Janes because I'm a huge movie and television fan.Ive read the entire thread and will address some issues that were brought up.1. The sites security certificate does expire every year. I'm a one man show here and sometimes it's hard to keep up. You cannot make a purchase though once it expires. Also, I use authorize.net and DO NOT retain financial info on my site. So your purchases are 100% secure.2. I actually created the Bernay's Cafe shirt for myself, not for the store. That's why the design is small and doesn't cover the entire chest. Just my preference. I use photoshopped product images because it's easier than doing photo shoots and doesn't cost as much. Plus the models look better. (I'm in Iowa, ya know)3. The designs are screen printed (not digitally printed) so if it change the design size it will be permanent. 4. I used to sell designs on Zazzle and I believe they digitally print on their garments. Which means the designs will start washing off after just a few washes. If mine cracks or washes off I'll send you a new one within 30 days.5. When I design a tee I usually use the shirt color as part of the design, so those can only be placed on that color. If its not part of the design I try to place it on the color that looks best. That's why I don't allow color choice. But here's a secret, if you email me before placing an order, I will usually print it on whatever color you'd like.Also, I can do bulk orders to, so if you guys want me to print custom designed Vice tees for you to sell on the site, I can do that too. Anyways, Coop I should have new screens made by the beginning of next week. I can send you a black one and another of whatever color you want. grey?-Myron

Hey guys' date=' Coop...I have over a hundred designs in my store, so I don't normally follow fan forums. Almost every shirt I do has a fan forum, so it would be kind of overwhelming.What got me here though was Coop's discription of the fans here and the fact that I am a big Miami Vice fan.Ill start off by saying that I am a screen printer and do local wholesale orders. I created Mari-Janes because I'm a huge movie and television fan.Ive read the entire thread and will address some issues that were brought up.1. The sites security certificate does expire every year. I'm a one man show here and sometimes it's hard to keep up. You cannot make a purchase though once it expires. Also, I use authorize.net and DO NOT retain financial info on my site. So your purchases are 100% secure.2. I actually created the Bernay's Cafe shirt for myself, not for the store. That's why the design is small and doesn't cover the entire chest. Just my preference. I use photoshopped product images because it's easier than doing photo shoots and doesn't cost as much. Plus the models look better. (I'm in Iowa, ya know)3. The designs are screen printed (not digitally printed) so if it change the design size it will be permanent. 4. I used to sell designs on Zazzle and I believe they digitally print on their garments. Which means the designs will start washing off after just a few washes. If mine cracks or washes off I'll send you a new one within 30 days.5. When I design a tee I usually use the shirt color as part of the design, so those can only be placed on that color. If its not part of the design I try to place it on the color that looks best. That's why I don't allow color choice. But here's a secret, if you email me before placing an order, I will usually print it on whatever color you'd like.Also, I can do bulk orders to, so if you guys want me to print custom designed Vice tees for you to sell on the site, I can do that too. Anyways, Coop I should have new screens made by the beginning of next week. I can send you a black one and another of whatever color you want. grey?-Myron[/quote']Hello Myron! I see from your post, that you joined the site! Welcome (If your a MIAMI VICE fan, you need to visit my COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION for some incredible MIAMI VICE items!) to the site! I appreciate your time, and your wonderful answers.Perhaps you may, at sometime, wish to design the members requests for other MIAMI VICE shirts seen here on this thread. http://www.miamiviceonline.com/showthread.php?16449-MIAMI-JAI-ALAI-SHIRT-(KILLSHOT) Requests for things like THE RAMROD MOTEL, and IZZY MORENO's BOUDIOR photography shop. Check it out! :DMyron,I have left you a PM (personal message).

4. I used to sell designs on Zazzle and I believe they digitally print on their garments. Which means the designs will start washing off after just a few washes. If mine cracks or washes off I'll send you a new one within 30 days.-Myron

The logo on the black shirt I got on Zazzle is screen printed, I can feel the image on the shirt. The grey shirt may be digitally done, as I can't feel the image.

The logo on the black shirt I got on Zazzle is screen printed' date=' I can feel the image on the shirt. The grey shirt may be digitally done, as I can't feel the image.[/quote']The black shirt has a thicker white base thats applied with a special digital printer. The black shirt designs last longer but it's definatly printed digitally. Zazzle has millions of designs and the logistics of creating screens or retaining screens for all the would be astounding.Also, they cost more because the designers get a percentage of every shirt sold. Zazzle doesn't own any of the designs. People like you and me sell on zazzle.If you order from there again though, go with the American Apparel tees, the Hanes aren't preshunk. You'll lose two inches right off the bat!

http://www.miamiviceonline.com/showthread.php?16449-MIAMI-JAI-ALAI-SHIRT-(KILLSHOT) Requests for things like THE RAMROD MOTEL, and IZZY MORENO's BOUDIOR photography shop. Check it out! :DMyron,I have left you a PM (personal message).

Myron, just wanted to make sure you saw my first message.Members also want to know if they order the BERNAY'S CAFE shirt, can they have a larger logo on the shirt too?Also, how did you come up with the name "Mari-Janes" for your company?

The answer to that is yes, all new orders will have the larger design. I half ass answer that in number 3.I usually just say that its Spiderman's girlfriend. But the truth is I was going to sell pot shirts.[ATTACH=CONFIG]6147[/ATTACH]

post-11109-13892964550204_thumb.jpg

6147[/ATTACH]

Actually that RAMROD shirt is cool!I would love to see it just as the neon sign seen in the show, and I also like what you have done with it too!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::clap:

Do you have a screen cap for Izzy's?I try to create designs that look like the companies are ordering the shirts for promotion. for this one, if it put it up for sale, it would look as is, but it could put tape over the "stay at the" and "locared in beautiful miami" so that it didn't print on the shirt.

Do you have a screen cap for Izzy's?I try to create designs that look like the companies are ordering the shirts for promotion. for this one' date=' if it put it up for sale, it would look as is, but it could put tape over the "stay at the" and "locared in beautiful miami" so that it didn't print on the shirt.[/quote']Eingefügtes Bild

Eingefügtes Bild

Great screen capture!!I'd love to have that in a shirt...if it had IZZY's picture on it just like in the screen capture. :D:D

Izzy's[ATTACH=CONFIG]6153[/ATTACH]

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!I WANT THAT SHIRT!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!I WANT THAT SHIRT!!!!!!!

This one is way obscure, I couldn't put it on mari-janes. I couldn't just print one either because there is a lot of prep work involved. If you could get at least 8 forum members to order it, Id print it.Oh and id use gold metallic ink to, not yellow. (gold flakes in the ink)

O.K. GUYS, I WANT ONE!!Anyone else with me? I'd order one or two.Anyone else?

Don't worry Coop, if there is no interest in this design, I'll send you a high resolution image of it and you can get it printed at Zazzle or another Print On Demand website. I would suggest Redbubble myself.But it won't have gold flake ink printed on it.

Don't worry Coop' date=' if there is no interest in this design, I'll send you a high resolution image of it and you can get it printed at Zazzle or another Print On Demand website. I would suggest Redbubble myself.But it won't have gold flake ink printed on it.[/quote']That would be very generous of you. Your one hellava artist! I can't believe how well you replicated that design! You have a gift man! :thumbsup::clap:I'm still trying for a low volume of at least 8 shirt run.Seven of the 8 shirts have been confirmed...just need one moreThis is on a new thread.... Click below.http://www.miamiviceonline.com/showthread.php?16483-NEW!-IZZY-MORENO-T-SHIRT!

Anyways' date=' Coop I should have new screens made by the beginning of next week. I can send you a black one and another of whatever color you want. grey?-Myron[/quote']Really looking forward to the black, and grey shirts! I'll post photos when they arrive. I'm sure they'll be Awesome! :thumbsup:

Alright Coop, here are the new Bernay's Cafe t-shirts. [ATTACH=CONFIG]6176[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6177[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6178[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6179[/ATTACH]100% Screen Printed! I think once you get these, you'll forget about the copycat seller at Zazzle.

post-11109-1389296455642_thumb.jpg

post-11109-13892964556984_thumb.jpg

post-11109-13892964557572_thumb.jpg

post-11109-13892964558222_thumb.jpg

6176[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6177[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6178[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6179[/ATTACH]100% Screen Printed! I think once you get these, you'll forget about the copycat seller at Zazzle.

Those look great!! Now THAT'S the size of the logo I wanted!!:clap::thumbsup:Can't wait till I get 'em!Check out the thread on the IZZY shirts. We reached your minimum goal of 8 shirts! :thumbsup: I think we have surpassed it actually.

6176[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6177[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6178[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6179[/ATTACH]100% Screen Printed! I think once you get these, you'll forget about the copycat seller at Zazzle.

Looks like it's time for members to reconsider this shirt, and perhaps order one of these larger logo shirts also when ordering your Exclusive IZZY MORENO T-shirt! Just order them all at once.