Sign in to follow this  
miamijimf

Cast Photo

miamijimf    957
miamijimf

Here's a great photo from Saundra Santiago's Facebook page. This is what she posted about it: "My best pal, Kouki and I, back in the Eighties having fun on a yacht with the likes of Edward James Olmos, Phil Collins & Marti Ferrera." Eingefügtes Bild

• Like 3

Philippe    20
Philippe

What a fantastic picture! Thanks for sharing Jim!:thumbsup:

COOPER&BURNETT    987
COOPER&BURNETT

CLASSIC, AWESOME PHOTO!!

1911ES    0
1911ES

Very cool photo, and it seems as though we were all smiling back in the 80's. Phil Collins even had hair then ....... :D

Christine    22
Christine

:thumbsup:What a great pic!:clap:

C Glide    569
C Glide
Yes, very nice. Thanks for sharing.

miamijimf    957
miamijimf

This is a great shot showing some comraderie among the cast. EJO is apparently nothing like his icy cold character on the show. Thanks for sharing miamijimf.

Glad U'all like the photo. Never seen EJO smile like that. Either they were having a great time or the photographer is a heck of a comedian.

Sonny-Burnett    611
Sonny-Burnett

Glad U'all like the photo. Never seen EJO smile like that. Either they were having a great time or the photographer is a heck of a comedian.

Definitely. As to EJO, I know that when I smile like that it may have been alcohol-induced. ;)And with Phil the Shill in attendance I'm wondering if this was made at the time of filming?

juscat    2
juscat

I LOVE this photo, miamijimf! :clap::clap::clap:They are all positively beaming, especially Martin Ferrero, LOL! :D

miamijimf    957
miamijimf

Here's a photo I came across on the "We Grew up in the 60s and 70s" Facebook Group. It was posted by Jeff Howard. Gee it must have been tough being DJ and PMT in those days. :D[ATTACH=CONFIG]6958[/ATTACH]

post-16-13892964950981_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Matt5    1,919
Matt5

Here's a photo I came across on the "We Grew up in the 60s and 70s" Facebook Group. It was posted by Jeff Howard. Gee it must have been tough being DJ and PMT in those days. :D[ATTACH=CONFIG]6958[/ATTACH]

ha ha - great shot :thumbsup::D

Brother in Arms    29
Brother in Arms

ha ha - great shot :thumbsup::D

wow cool picture:thumbsup::eek:

DJAngel    64
DJAngel

Looks like they were filming and along came some beach fans :DQuestion - What episode were they filming when that photo was taken :confused:

miamijimf    957
miamijimf

Here are two photos I have never seen before.  I'm always on the lookout for new Vice stuff.  They were posted by Pablo63090 in the "Miami's Often Forgotten High-Rise History" section of www.skyscrapercity.com a website that includes fantastic current photos of the Miami area.  click for larger image.

C And T

• Like 1

vatdim    48
vatdim

Here are two photos I have never seen before.  I'm always on the lookout for new Vice stuff.  They were posted by Pablo63090 in the "Miami's Often Forgotten High-Rise History" section of www.skyscrapercity.com a website that includes fantastic current photos of the Miami area.  click for larger image.

I've seen the picture of the Daytona. It's used somewhat heavily as a cover picture by many synthwave acts around YouTube. For example:

I'm not sure where it came from, but my guess is a photo-shoot during S1 or S2?

I really enjoyed all the staff photos, thanks a lot for posting them! It's true what 1911ES said:

Very cool photo, and it seems as though we were all smiling back in the 80's.

I rarely think of that, but I can definitely see it now. Maybe it's because there are much more cameras around and we have gotten so used to them that we don't care? Or maybe it's because people have grown a dislike for showing their happiness to others? I don't know but it seems that people today try to avoid smiling naturally in front of a camera.