Hello from Russia!

Britva

Hello to all!I've completed watching episodes of "Miami Vice" few months ago. Now i can surely say that is really cool and great series! Love it very much, characters, stories, music, style etc. During watching episodes i found this great site, registered, read forum for some time :) There is so much interesting stuff, photos, stories and great people of course!Interesting thing about me and Miami Vice is that i began to watch it about 13-14 years ago. Maybe i was too young for it, so i didn't watch a lot of episodes and didn't remember a lot from them :) I remembered Don Johnson, cool athmosphere and main theme by Jan Hammer :) . About 5 years ago i began to interest in Jan Hammer's music and found his music from "Miami Vice". I absolutely love it! I didn't remember a lot from series, but i fall in love with its music :). And last year i finally decided to watch series again. It was bingo! I never regret about my decision, as i've said in beginning i loved "Miami Vice" very much!So i'm here and i hope to be here for a long time :)

WELCOME!Want to see Don Johnson's blazers he wore in MIAMI VICE, and VICE photoshoots? I own several! How about rare MIAMI VICE cast and crew items? How about photos from scenes in MIAMI VICE that were cut from the show??Would you like to see props from the show?The actual script to the pilot episode? And....much, MUCH more?Then visit my Personal, Private collection of items in the COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION!Click here to view all the incredible threads!http://www.miamiviceonline.com/forum...Vice-ScrapbookWelcome to MIAMI VICE HEAVEN!!-COOP

Welcome to the Miami Vice World Britva!And much greetings from germany to mother russia!So once again: Добро пожаловать!

Привет.Всегда приятно встретить соплеменников.Christian,that a surprise for me! Do you know Russian?

hello and welcome in the great forum of miami vice:clap:, i am a fan from the german community

Привет.Всегда приятно встретить соплеменников.Christian' date='that a surprise for me! Do you know Russian?[/quote']Not really... sorry... many of my collagues are from russia or lithuania... so I picked up some phrases! I respect russians very much.I believe that in some way the germans and the russian people are very similar!Especially in loving MAIMI VICE!!!:)

Hey and welcome! :cool:This is the biggest site for MIAMI VICE!The greatest and the best television show of all time! :daumenrauf::rauchen: :pWe're all VICE fanatics here and I hope you stay and enjoy your time.Join the conversation, pal!:cool:

Thanks to all!

Welcome to the Miami Vice World Britva!And much greetings from germany to mother russia!So once again: Добро пожаловать!

Спасибо!

Привет.Всегда приятно встретить соплеменников.

И тебе привет!Взаимно, своих всегда радостно видеть.

Привет,Britva!Добро пожаловать из вены!Зто круто,сто так многа соплеменников из РФ здесь!Tom

Welcome aboard !Hope you find the stuff here interesting and you participate as we have a real social group here.Great folks and great info...