COOP'S SANTA CRUZ TRIP!

COOPER&BURNETT

Cool Pic Coop. Your next trip should be to Miami. I would be glad to play tourguide. With all the new construction soon you won't be able to recognize the place. The Vice landmarks are falling at a rapid rate. Here are just a few examples: Jimbos is gone and the Miami Herald Building soon will be. Watson Island will be totally different and now Tobacco Road (Cathleen's Bar in Bad Timing) is in danger.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Brother in Arms

• pahonu

• Victor

Cool Pic Coop. Your next trip should be to Miami. I would be glad to play tourguide. With all the new construction soon you won't be able to recognize the place. The Vice landmarks are falling at a rapid rate. Here are just a few examples: Jimbos is gone and the Miami Herald Building soon will be. Watson Island will be totally different and now Tobacco Road (Cathleen's Bar in Bad Timing) is in danger.

That is so sad. I remember MICHAEL TALBOTT saying that MIAMI has changed, it's different now. I'm guessing in part due to the popularity of MIAMI VICE putting it on the map, it flourished again, and is doing really well now. Who knows what it would have been like without MIAMI VICE? As a fan, it really bothers me that landmarks that were used in MIAMI VICE are no longer even there. Has the city forgotten? It appears so.Thankfully, it's still there, ...on film. I'll never forget.

I tried to VICE it up for everyone' date=' but the upcoming photos was about the best I could deliver...[/quote']You did very well COOP! And thank you very much for sharing your nice trip with us!!!:thumbsup:Lovely landscape!

You did very well COOP! And thank you very much for sharing your nice trip with us!!!:thumbsup:Lovely landscape!

I appreciate that Christian. There wasn't much VICE things there. I looked for opportunities too. Thanks for the kind words!

That is so sad. I remember MICHAEL TALBOTT saying that MIAMI has changed' date=' it's different now. I'm guessing in part due to the popularity of MIAMI VICE putting it on the map, it flourished again, and is doing really well now. Who knows what it would have been like without MIAMI VICE? As a fan, it really bothers me that landmarks that were used in MIAMI VICE are no longer even there. Has the city forgotten? It appears so.Thankfully, it's still there, ...on film. I'll never forget.[/quote']Well, if you do come to Miami, thankfully, the one place that was used in many Vice locations is still there and better than ever: The Clevelander Hotel, one of my favorite hangs...

Well' date=' if you do come to Miami, thankfully, the one place that was used in many Vice locations is still there and better than ever: The Clevelander Hotel, one of my favorite hangs...[/quote']Thank God it, and the Carlyle are still there!How about the Art Deco Gas station from Evan? Still there?